David John Wright
- BesøksadresseHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget5009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Impact of a Mobile Application for Tracking Nausea and Vomiting During Pregnancy (NVP) on NVP Symptoms, Quality of Life, and Decisional Conflict Regarding NVP Treatments: MinSafeStart Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR mhealth and uhealth. 14 sider.
- (2022). Formative service evaluation of transfer of care service for care home residents after hospital discharge. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice (IJPP). 394-397.
- (2022). Developing a core outcome set for hospital deprescribing trials for older people under the care of a geriatrician. Age and Ageing. 10 sider.
- (2017). Dermatological cancer screening: Evaluation of a new community pharmacy service. Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy. 1214-1217.
- (2022). Erratum: Authorship Correction: Impact of a Mobile Application for Tracking Nausea and Vomiting During Pregnancy (NVP) on NVP Symptoms, Quality of Life, and Decisional Conflict Regarding NVP Treatments: MinSafeStart Randomized Controlled Trial (JMIR mHealth and uHealth (2022) 10 7 (e36226)). JMIR mhealth and uhealth. e41927.
- (2022). Contextual factors influencing medicines-related interventions to support safe transitions for care home residents post hospital discharge: a systematic review and meta-ethnographic synthesis. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy. 12 sider.
- (2022). A theory-informed systematic review of barriers and enablers to implementing multi-drug pharmacogenomic testing. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 21 sider.