- (2023). Transcriptome-wide analyses of early immune responses in lumpfish leukocytes upon stimulation with poly(I:C). Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2023). Systemic interferon type I and B cell responses are impaired in autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1. FEBS Letters. 1261-1274.
- (2022). Photoreception and transcriptomic response to light during early development of a teleost with a life cycle tightly controlled by seasonal changes in photoperiod. PLoS Genetics. 28 sider.
- (2021). Potential Transcriptional Biomarkers to Guide Glucocorticoid Replacement in Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Journal of the Endocrine Society (JES). 1-10.
- (2021). Neutrophils induce paracrine telomere dysfunction and senescence in ROS-dependent manner. EMBO Journal. 19 sider.
- (2020). NvPOU4/Brain3 Functions as a Terminal Selector Gene in the Nervous System of the Cnidarian Nematostella vectensis. Cell reports. 4473-4489.
- (2022). Photoreception and transcriptome response to light during early development of Atlantic salmon (Salmon salar).
- (2020). The effect of light environment on transcriptome and early development in Atlantic salmon.
- (2019). Genomic approach to identify nonvisual photoreceptors in Atlantic salmon and effects of light environment on early development.