- 2019. When the law makes doors slightly open: ethical dilemmas among abortion service providers in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. BMC Medical Ethics. 10 sider.
- 2019. Modelling hospital operations: Insight from using data from paper registries in the obstetrics ward at a hospital in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. BMJ Global Health. 1-7.
- 2019. Financial risk protection at the bedside: How Ethiopian physicians try to minimize out-of-pocket health expenditures. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2019. Clinical ethics dilemmas in a low-income setting - a national survey among physicians in Ethiopia. BMC Medical Ethics. 1-13.
- 2017. Etikkarbeid i lavinntektsland: Etiopia som eksempel (Ethics capacity building in low income countries: Ethiopia as a case). Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2017. A Call for Open Access and Empathy Is Not Enough: Hands on Are Needed! American Journal of Bioethics.