- 2019. Transport of carbon dioxide and heavy metals from hydrothermal vents to shallow water by hydrate-coated gas bubbles. Chemical Geology. 120-132.
- 2019. Petrogenetic evolution of metabasalts and metakomatiites of the lower Onverwacht Group, Barberton Greenstone Belt (South Africa). Chemical Geology. 152-177.
- 2018. Novel sedimentological fingerprints link shifting depositional processes to Holocene climate transitions in East Greenland. Global and Planetary Change. 52-64.
- 2016. Reworking of atmospheric sulfur in a Paleoarchean hydrothermal system at Londozi, Barberton Greenstone Belt, Swaziland. Precambrian Research. 195-204.
- 2015. Paleoarchean sulfur cycling: Multiple sulfur isotope constraints from the Barberton Greenstone Belt, South Africa. Precambrian Research. 311-322.
- 2015. Experimental constraints on kinetic and equilibrium silicon isotope fractionation during the formation of non-biogenic chert deposits. Chemical Geology. 40-51.
- 2014. Silicon isotope fractionation during abiotic silica precipitation at low temperatures: Inferences from flow-through experiments. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 95-114.
- 2013. High-resolution quadruple sulfur isotope analyses of 3.2 Ga pyrite from the Barberton Greenstone Belt in South Africa reveal distinct environmental controls on sulfide isotopic arrays. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 203-215.
- 2015. Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge, NORMAR/CGB 2015 Test Cruise, R/V G.O.SARS, Senter for Geobiologi. .
- 2018. The Archean sulfate paradox – when the present is not the key to the past.
- 2018. All that glitters is not gold - Understanding the formation of seafloor metal deposits.
- 2017. Pyrite geochemistry as recorder of early biosphere processes.
- 2017. Microbial and geochemical variation in sediments along the arctic mid-ocean spreading ridge system.
- 2017. Geochemical transition zones are hotspots of nitrogen cycling in Arctic marine sediments.
- 2015. Sulfate in the Paleoarchean ocean: localized enrichment or variable preservation? Abstract #69108.
- 2015. Sr Isotopic Insights into the Formation of Paleoarchean Barite.
- 2015. Shallow Water Venting on the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge: the Seven Sisters Hydrothermal System, Mineral Resources in a Sustainable World, Proceedings of the 13th Biennial SGA Meeting. Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits, University of Nancy.
- 2018. East Greenland lake sediments capture surface process response to Holocene climate transitions. Geophysical Research Abstracts.
- 2019. Identification of key-players in anaerobic alkane oxidation in the diffuse venting Barite Field at the Loki´s castle.
- 2018. The biogeochemistry of Arctic lake sediments: paleoclimate signal or post-depositional cycling? .
- 2017. Subsurface sulfur cycling in Loki’s Castle hydrothermal barite field: insights from sulfate reduction rates.
- 2014. Searching for traces of early life in Archean barite deposits using multiple sulfur isotopes.
- 2014. Preliminary observations from a remote shallow hydrothermal system on the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge.
- 2014. Weblog CGB Research Cruise 2014 'Hydrothermal vent fields on the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge'(http://cgbcruise2014.b.uib.no/).