I am a PhD candidate at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bergen. I am also connected to Bergen Offshore Wind Centre and the research group for “Designing a Refined Legal Framework for Legitimate Offshore Wind in the North Sea Basin” (DeWindSea). In terms of my previous experience, I hold an LLB (Hons) in International Law and a LLM with a specialty in Energy and Maritime Law from the United Kingdom.
My research interests predominantly relate to environmental law and renewables. Hence, the PhD project I am currently working on begs the question of how licensing procedures of offshore wind-farms can be optimized to promote legal certainty. It is a comparative study whereby evaluations will be drawn from different coastal jurisdictions adjacent to the North Sea.
- 2021. Stakeholder Workshop.
- 2021. MASTS Workshop - Chair in Q&A and presenter of PhD project.
- 2020. Environmental Impact Assessments: Offshore Windfarm Multi-Stage Consent Procedures.
- 2021. Offshore Wind Licensing Presentation.
- 2021. PhD thesis project presentation.