Primary health care
Inequalities in health
Access to health care services
- 2019. Self Rated Health among Syrian refugees in Lebanon and Norway – a cross sectional study. European Journal of Public Health. 29.
- 2019. Chronic pain and migration-related factors among Syrian refugees: a cross-sectional study. European Journal of Public Health. 29.
- 2018. Access to healthcare and unmet health needs among Syrian asylum seekers in transit and at arrival in Norway. European Journal of Public Health. 28. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/cky047.170
- 2018. Reported pain and use of painkillers among Syrian refugees at various stages in the migration process. European Journal of Public Health. 28. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/cky047.139
- 2017. Global Health Inequality: Comparing Inequality-Adjusted Life Expectancy over Time. Public Health Ethics. 10: 188-211. doi: 10.1093/phe/phw033
- 2014. Disease control priorities for neglected tropical diseases: lessons from priority ranking based on the quality of evidence, cost effectiveness, severity of disease, catastrophic health expenditures, and loss of productivity. Developing World Bioethics. 14: 132-141. doi: 10.1111/dewb.12016
- 2010. Jeg tør ikke føde igjen! Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 2. 174-175. doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.09.1279
- PhD Candidate, University of Bergen (Norway), 2017 -
- Qualification program for general practitioners (Norway), 2012 -
- Cand.med. University of Bergen (Norway), 2004 - 2011
- Intern, The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) (Jordan), 2010
- Development studies, Univeristy College of Oslo (Norway), 2004 - 2006
Changes in health among Syrian asylum seekers and refugees in different migration phases (PhD project, supervisors Esperanza Diaz, Bernadette Kumar, Lars Thore Fadnes)