- Telefon+47 55 58 23 22+47 479 42 599
- BesøksadresseØysteinsgate 3
- PostadressePostboks 78055020 Bergen
- 2019. A preliminary study on ochre sources in Southwestern Germany and its potential for ochre provenance during the Upper Paleolithic. Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports. 27. 14 sider. doi: 101977
- 2020. When Homo sapiens became like us: The Origins of Symbolism and how we define Modern Human Behaviour.
- 2019. Pigments and people in a changing landscape: Investigating ochre behaviors in Southwestern Germany during the Upper Paleolithic (ca. 44-12.5 kcal BP).
- 2019. A preliminary study on ochre sources in Southwestern Germany and its potential for ochre provenance during the Upper Paleolithic. Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports. 14 sider.
- 2018. The use of ochre and painting during the Upper Paleolithic of the Swabian Jura in the context of the development of ochre use in Africa and Europe. Open Archaeology. 185-205.
- 2018. The selection and exploitation of ancient pigments: Identifying diachronic trends in ochre use through NAA at Hohle Fels Cave, Germany.
- 2018. Ochre and pigment use at Hohle Fels cave: Results of the first systematic review of ochre and ochre-related artefacts from the Upper Palaeolithic in Germany. PLOS ONE. 40 sider.
- 2018. Identifying diachronic changes in ochre behaviours throughout the Upper Palaeolithic (ca. 40-12.5kya) of Southwestern Germany.
- 2017. Sixth annual meeting of the European Society for the Study of Human Evolution. Evolutionary Anthropology (print). 7-8.
- 2017. Rötel- und Ockerartefakte aus dem Hohle Fels: Farbpigmente und Kunst von der Schwäbischen Alb.
- 2016. Identifying anthropogenic modification on archaeology ochre materials by early hominin populations.