- (2021). Sulfate homeostasis in Atlantic salmon is associated with differential regulation of salmonid-specific paralogs in gill and kidney. Physiological Reports. 1-21.
- (2021). Chip protein U-box domain truncation affects Purkinje neuron morphology and leads to behavioral changes in zebrafish. Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience. 1-19.
- (2019). Phylogenetic Reclassification of Vertebrate Melatonin Receptors To Include Mel1d. G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. 3225-3238.
- (2015). Regulation by a TGFβ-ROCK-actomyosin axis secures a non-linear lumen expansion that is essential for tubulogenesis. Development. 1639-1650.
- (2015). Assembly and positioning of actomyosin rings by contractility and planar cell polarity. eLIFE.
- (2014). An adhesome comprising laminin, dystroglycan and myosin IIA is required during notochord development in Xenopus laevis. Development. 4569-4579.
- (2014). An Equatorial Contractile Mechanism Drives Cell Elongation but not Cell Division. PLoS Biology.
- (2013). Tubulogenesis in a simple cell cord requires the formation of bi-apical cells through two discrete Par domains. Development. 2985-2996.
- (2009). Tube formation by complex cellular processes in Ciona intestinalis notochord. Developmental Biology. 237-249.
- (2009). Are Hox genes ancestrally involved in axial patterning? Evidence from the hydrozoan Clytia hemisphaerica (Cnidaria). PLOS ONE.
- (2008). Ordered progression of nematogenesis from stem cells through differentiation stages in the tentacle bulb of Clytia hemisphaerica (Hydrozoa, Cnidaria). Developmental Biology. 99-113.
- (2008). Horizontal gene transfer and the evolution of cnidarian stinging cells. Current Biology. R858-R859.
- (2008). Acetylcholinesterase activity in Clytia hemisphaerica (Cnidaria). Chemico-Biological Interactions. 125-128.
- (2008). A function for dystroglycan in pronephros development in Xenopus laevis. Developmental Biology. 106-120.
- (2020). Modeling neurodegeneration in zebrafish – mutation in spinocerebellar ataxia 16 associated gene stub1 affects Purkinje neuron morphology and leads to behavioral changes.
- (2020). Modeling Spinocerebellar Ataxia in zebrafish:U-box domain knockout of stub1 gene affects Purkinje neuron morphology and leads to behavioral changes.
- (2019). Characterization of STUB1in zebrafish-development of a new knock-out model to study neurodegeneration.
- (2016). Turning light into hormonal signalling: mapping the melatonin receptive cells in the brain of the juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar), and circadian and seasonal variations through smoltification.
- (2012). Ciona intestinalis notochord as a new model to investigate the cellular and molecular mechanisms of tubulogenesis. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology. 308-319.