- (2021). Removal of large viruses and their dispersal through fecal pellets of the appendicularian Oikopleura dioica during Emiliania huxleyi bloom conditions. Limnology and Oceanography. 3963-3975.
- (2017). Viruses on the menu: The appendicularian Oikopleura dioica efficiently removes viruses from seawater. Limnology and Oceanography.
- (2017). Viruses on the menu: The appendicularian Oikopleura dioica efficiently removes viruses from seawater. Limnology and Oceanography. S244-S253.
- (2017). Growth and competition in a warmer ocean: A field experiment with a non-native and two native habitat-building seaweeds. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 85-99.
- (2015). Flow cytometric quantification of viruses in activated sludge. Water Research. 414-422.
- (2020). Interactions between the filter-feeding appendicularian Oikopleura dioica and the abundance and fate of marine viruses.
- (2017). Microbial Food web structure in a changing Arctic.
- (2016). Role of appendicularians in aquatic viral ecology: particle trapping, ingestion and consequences for the marine microbial food web.
- (2019). Trophic interactions between filter-feeding mesozooplankton and the Emiliania huxleyi virus.