- 2019. The association between juvenile onset of depression and emotion regulation difficulties. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-12.
- 2019. Can clinical psychology students benefit from brief and intensive mindfulness training? Counselling and Psychotherapy Research.
- 2019. A psychophysiological investigation of the interplay between orienting and executive control during stimulus conflict: A heart rate variability study. Physiology and Behavior. 1-8.
- 2018. Dispositional mindfulness and attentional control: The specific association between the mindfulness facets of non-judgment and describing with flexibility of early operating orienting in conflict detection. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-9.
- 2017. The association between self-reported difficulties in emotion regulation and heart rate variability: The salient role of not accepting negative emotions. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-9.
- 2016. Trait self-compassion reflects emotional flexibility through an association with high vagally mediated heart rate variability. Mindfulness. 1103-1113.
- 2016. The functional interaction between attention networks reflects enhanced flexible and adaptive abilities – as measured with heart rate variability .
- 2011. The impact of mindfulness training on self-reported mindfulness: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- 2018. Derfor trenger barn voksne. Bergens Tidende.
- 2019. Emotion regulation difficulties. The role in onset, maintenance and recurrence of major depressive disorder.
- 2018. Correction to: Trait Self-Compassion Reflects Emotional Flexibility Through an Association with High Vagally Mediated Heart Rate Variability\. Mindfulness. 1994-1995.
- 2018. Emotion regulation in current and remitted depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis. 20 sider.
- 2015. The Impact of Group-Based Mindfulness Training on Self-Reported Mindfulness: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. 501-522.