- (2022). Compositions of dissolved organic matter in the ice-covered waters above the Aurora hydrothermal vent system, Gakkel Ridge, Arctic Ocean. Biogeosciences. 2101-2120.
- (2020). Tailoring hydrothermal vent biodiversity towards improved biodiscovery using a novel in-situ enrichment strategy. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2020). Abiotic synthesis of methane and organic compounds in Earth’s lithosphere. Elements. 25-31.
- (2019). Geochemistry of Hot-Springs at the SuSu Knolls Hydrothermal Field, Eastern Manus Basin: Advanced Argillic Alteration and Vent Fluid Acidity. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 25-48.
- (2019). Application of B, Mg, Li, and Sr Isotopes in Acid‐Sulfate Vent Fluids and Volcanic Rocks as Tracers for Fluid‐Rock Interaction in Back‐Arc Hydrothermal Systems. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 1-18.
- (2018). The influence of magmatic fluids and phase separation on B systematics in submarine hydrothermal vent fluids from back-arc basins. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 140-162.
- (2018). Genome analysis of Vallitalea guaymasensis strain L81 isolated from a deep-sea hydrothermal vent system. Microorganisms.
- (2018). Clumped isotopologue constraints on the origin of methane at seafloor hot springs. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 141-158.
- (2016). Heterotrophic Proteobacteria in the vicinity of diffuse hydrothermal venting. Environmental Microbiology. 4348-4368.
- (2016). Arsenic bioaccumulation and biotransformation in deep-sea hydrothermal vent organisms from the PACMANUS hydrothermal field, Manus Basin, PNG. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers. 95-106.
- (2021). Cu isotope variations in active hydrothermal chimneys along the ultra-slow spreading Arctic Mid Ocean Ridge.
- (2015). Temporal evolution of magmatic-hydrothermal systems in the Manus Basin, Papua New Guinea: Insights from vent fluid chemistry and bathymetric observations, Abstract OS42A-05 .
- (2015). Controls on the Formation and Composition of Seafloor Hot Springs: Implications for polymetallic sulfide deposits, extreme life, and astrobiology.
- (2019). Tracing Subsurface Iron Cycling in the Sediment-Influenced Loki’s Castle Hydrothermal Vent Field with Stable Fe Isotopes.
- (2019). Conductive Cooling and Microbial Carbon Transformations in Diffuse Hydrothermal Fluids at Loki’s Castle.
- (2016). New opportunities for mid-ocean ridge research in the Arctic.
- (2016). INVITED: Exploring organic diversity and origins in seafloor hot springs: a synthesis of recent discoveries.
- (2021). Iron Oxidizers and Sheath-forming Zetaproteobacteria in Biofilms of the Newly Discovered Fåvne Hydrothermal Vent Field.
- (2019). Identification of key-players in anaerobic alkane oxidation in the diffuse venting Barite Field at the Loki´s castle.
- (2019). Establishing Cu isotopes as a tracer for seafloor mineral deposit formation using hydrothermal experiments.