Støy og helseeffekter:
- Kartlegging av støyeksponering
- Kognitiv funksjon
- 2020. Role of nocturnal light intensity on adaptation to three consecutive night shifts: a counterbalanced crossover study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- 2018. Variability and Determinants of Occupational Noise Exposure Among Iron and Steel Factory Workers in Tanzania. Annals of Work Exposures and Health. 1109-1122.
- 2016. Noise and sleep on board vessels in the Royal Norwegian Navy. Noise & Health. 85-92.
- 2015. Noise exposure and cognitive performance: A study on personnel on board Royal Norwegian Navy vessels. Noise & Health. 320-327.
- 2015. Noise and exposure of personnel aboard vessels in the royal norwegian navy. Annals of Occupational Hygiene. 182-199.
- 2015. Hearing loss in the royal Norwegian navy: a cross-sectional study. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 641-649.
- 2019. Effects of Different Light Intensities on Adaptation to Simulated Night Shifts: A Randomized Counterbalanced Crossover Study.
- 2015. Noise and Noise Exposure of Personnel Aboard Vessels in the Royal Norwegian Navy (RNoN), and Hearing Loss in the RNoN.
- 2018. Effects of bright light on sleepiness and cognitive performance during simulated night shift work.
- 2018. Daytime sleep following night shifts- impact of light intensity.
- 2018. Daytime sleep following bright light exposure during simulated night shift work.
- 2018. Bright light exposure during simulated night shift work- impact on daytime sleep.
- 2015. Noise exposure and heart rate variability on Navy vessels.
- 2013. Noise exposure and hearing loss among naval personnel.
2016- : Effects of bright light intervention for adaptation to night work: Shift work simulation experiments - Institutt for samfunnspsykologi
2012-2016: Støy og helse i Sjøforsvaret - Forskergruppe for arbeids- og miljømedisin