- 2019. Heavy and light chain homologs of ferritin are essential for blood-feeding and egg production of the ectoparasitic copepod Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Molecular and biochemical parasitology (Print). 1-10.
- 2019. A scavenger receptor B (CD36)-like protein is a potential mediator of intestinal heme absorption in the hematophagous ectoparasite Lepeophtheirus salmonis. Scientific Reports. 1-14.
- 2017. Heme absorption in the salmon louse.
- 2017. Functional study of a putative heme receptor in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis) intestine.
- 2016. Quantification of heme in Lepeophteirus salmonis (Krøyer) copepodids.