- Telefon+47 55 58 61 89+47 410 03 043
- BesøksadresseOverlege Danielsens hus, Årstadveien 21
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- Mental helse
- Global helse
- Ernæring epidemiologi
- Child & maternal health
- Nutrition epidemiology
- Global mental health
- 2018. Dietary cyanogen exposure and early child neurodevelopment: An observational study from the Democratic Republic of Congo. PLoS ONE. 13. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0193261
- 2018. Konzo: a distinct neurological disease associated with food (cassava)cyanogenic poisoning. Brain Research Bulletin. 145: 87-91. doi: 10.1016/j.brainresbull.2018.07.001
- 2018. Effects of schooling on aspects of attention in rural Burkina Faso, West Africa. PLoS ONE. 13. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0203436
- 2018. Association between stunting and neuro-psychological outcomes among children in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. 12. doi: 10.1186/s13034-018-0236-1
- 2018. Effects of schooling on aspects of attention in rural Burkina Faso, West Africa. PLoS ONE.
- 2018. Exclusive breastfeeding promotion and neuropsychological outcomes in 5-8 year old children from Uganda and Burkina Faso: Results from the PROMISE EBF cluster randomized trial. PLoS ONE. 13:e0191001: 1-17. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0191001
- 2017. Disclosure of HIV status and its impact on the loss in the follow-up of HIV-infected patients on potent anti-retroviral therapy programs in a (post-) conflict setting: A retrospective cohort study from Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo. PLoS ONE. 12. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0171407
- 2017. Maternal alcohol consumption during pregnancy and child's cognitive performance at 6-8 years of age in rural Burkina Faso: An observational study. PeerJ. 2017. doi: 10.7717/peerj.3507
- 2016. Food insecurity and undernutrition in treated HIV patients a (post-) conflict setting: A cross sectional study from Goma,Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo. Journal of Nutritional Health & Food Science. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.15226/jnhfs.2015.00163
- 2016. Depressive Symptoms, Loss of Appetite and Under Nutrition among Treated HIV Patients: A Cross Sectional Study in Goma, the Democratic Republic of Congo. Journal of Nutritional Health & Food Science. doi: 4(2): 1-10. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15226/jnhfs.2015.00162
- 2016. Lead exposure and early child neurodevelopment among children 12–24 months in Kinshasa, the Democratic Republic of Congo. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 25: 1361-13671017/S1744133114. doi: 10.1007/s00787-016-0860-3
- 2016. Prevalence and comorbidities of autism among children referred to the outpatient clinics for neurodevelopmental disorders. Pan African Medical Journal. doi: 10.11604/pamj.2016.25.82.4151
- 2015. Predictors of persistent Anaemia in the first year of antiretroviral therapy: A retrospective cohort study from Goma, the Democratic Republic of Congo. PLoS ONE. 10. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0140240
- 2014. What’s in the pipeline? Drugs in development for autism spectrum disorder. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 10: 371-381.
- 2006. Co-existing symptoms and risk factors among African school children with hyperactivity-inattention symptoms in Kinshasa, Congo. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 15: 292-299. doi: 10.1007/s00787-006-0536-5
- 2005. Teacher ratings of mental health among school children in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 14: 208-215. doi: 10.1007/s00787-005-0446-y
- 2005. Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder among school children in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. African Health Sciences. 5: 172-181.
- 2005. Cognition in African children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Pediatric Neurology. 33: 357-364.
- 2005. Mental Health of African School Children. University of Bergen, Bergen.
Doctor of Medical Sciences (PhD): University of Bergen, Norway, 2005.
Specialist in Neuropsychiatry: University of Kinshasa, DR Congo, 2002.
Medical Doctor (MD): University of Kinshasa, DR Congo, 1996.
- Enfance Africaine-Child mental health in francophone Africa, funded by the Research Council of Norway.
- Saving Brains in Uganda and Burkina Faso
- GrowNut: Postgraduate program in Nutrition epidemiology at Kinshasa School of Public Health, funded by NORHED.
- Global mental health of children affected by neglected diseases in the DR Congo: case of konzo and onchocerciasis, funded by NIH.