- 2019. The Whitham equation for hydroelastic waves. Applied Ocean Research. 202-210.
- 2019. On well-posedness of a dispersive system of the Whitham-Boussinesq type. Applied Mathematics Letters. 13-20.
- 2018. A comparative study of bi-directional Whitham systems. Applied Numerical Mathematics. 1-15.
- 2017. The Whitham equation with surface tension. Nonlinear dynamics. 1125-1138.
(1) E. Dinvay, A. Tesfahun, Small data global well-posedness for a dispersive system of theWhitham–Boussinesq type, In preparation for submission.
(2) E. Dinvay, On well-posedness of a dispersive system of the Whitham–Boussinesq type, Ap-plied Mathematics Letters, Volume 88, February 2019, Pages 13-20.
(3) Dinvay, E., Dutykh, D., Kalisch, H. A comparative study of bi-directional Whitham systems.Applied Numerical Mathematics.
(4) E. Dinvay, N. Kuznetsov, Modified Babenko’s equation for periodic gravity waves on waterof finite depth. Preprint arXiv:1805.07108
(5) N. Kuznetsov, E. Dinvay, Babenko’s equation for periodic gravity waves on water of finitedepth: derivation and numerical solution. Submitted to Water Waves. Preprint is availableat https://arxiv.org/pdf/1803.02767.pdf
(6) E. Dinvay, H. Kalisch, E.I. P ̆ar ̆au, Fully Dispersive Models for Moving Loads on Ice Sheets.Submitted to the Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2018.
(7) Dinvay, E., Kalisch, H., Moldabayev, D., Parau, D. The Whitham equation for hydroelasticwaves. Submitted.
(8) Dinvay, E., Moldabayev, D., Dutykh, D., Kalisch, H. The Whitham equation with surfacetension. Nonlinear Dyn (2017). doi:10.1007/s11071-016-3299-7