- 2019. Cognitive profile in ultra high risk for psychosis and schizophrenia: A comparison using coordinated norms. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 1-11.
- 2018. Associations between C-reactive protein levels and cognition during the first 6 months after acute psychosis. Acta Neuropsychiatrica. 1-10.
- 2016. The serum level of C-reactive protein (CRP) is associated with cognitive performance in acute phase psychosis. BMC Psychiatry.
- 2019. C-reactive protein in schizophrenia-spectrum disorders; relationship to cognitive functions and medications.
- 2014. C-reactive protein levels are inversely associated with neurocognitive performance in acutely admitted patients with psychosis. Schizophrenia Research. 131.
- 2018. Longitudinal relationship to cognitive function in acute phase of psychosis in a pragmatic, randomized trial.
- 2017. The influence of 3 weeks of antipsychotic treatment on cell adhesion molecules in drug naive patients with schizophrenia spectrum disorder .
- 2017. The C-reactive protein in schizophrenia-spectrum disorders: relationship to cognitive function in acute phase of psychosis with a longitudinal perspective in a pragmatic, randomized trial .