- (2021). Nuclear upregulation of class I phosphoinositide 3-kinase p110β correlates with high 47S rRNA levels in cancer cells. Journal of Cell Science. 1-13.
- (2021). Nuclear Phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-Trisphosphate Interactome Uncovers an Enrichment in Nucleolar Proteins. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 18 sider.
- (2020). Nuclear phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate interactome uncovers an enrichment in nucleolar proteins. BioRxiv.
- (2016). DNA Topoisomerase IIα contributes to the early steps of adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 cells. Cellular Signalling. 1593-1603.
- (2017). Nucleolar roles of the PI3K pathway in cancer and differentiation.
- (2021). Phosphoinositide 3-kinase signalling in the nucleolus. Advances in Biological Regulation. 10 sider.
- (2019). Polyphosphoinositides in the nucleus: Roadmap of their effectors and mechanisms of interaction. Advances in Biological Regulation. 7-21.
- (2018). Class I Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase PIK3CA/p110α and PIK3CB/p110β Isoforms in Endometrial Cancer. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.