- (2022). Long-Term Outcome in a Phase II Study of Regional Hyperthermia Added to Preoperative Radiochemotherapy in Locally Advanced and Recurrent Rectal Adenocarcinomas. Cancers. 1-15.
- (2021). Colorectal cancer incidence, mortality, and stage distribution in European countries in the colorectal cancer screening era: an international population-based study. The Lancet Oncology. 1002-1013.
- (2020). Robotic low anterior resection: how to maximise success in difficult surgery. Techniques in Coloproctology. 747-755.
- (2020). Evaluation of the stage classification of anal cancer by the TNM 8th version versus the TNM 7th version. Acta Oncologica. 1016-1023.
- (2019). Transanal total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer has been suspended in Norway. British Journal of Surgery. 121-130.
- (2019). Low rate of local recurrence detection by rectoscopy in follow-up of rectal cancer. Colorectal Disease. 254-260.
- (2019). Endorectal ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging for staging of early rectal cancers: how well does it work in practice? Acta Oncologica. S49-S54.
- (2018). Risk factors for complications following introduction of radical surgery for colon cancer; a consecutive patient series. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery.
- (2018). Rate of anastomotic leakage after rectal anastomosis depends on the definition: Pelvic abscesses are significant. Scandinavian Journal of Surgery. 1-9.
- (2018). Randomized controlled trial of extended perioperative counseling in enhanced recovery after colorectal surgery. Diseases of the Colon & Rectum. 724-732.
- (2018). Preoperative anatomical road mapping reduces variability of operating time, estimated blood loss, and lymph node yield in right colectomy with extended D3 mesenterectomy for cancer. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 151-160.
- (2018). Interobserver Analysis of CEUS-Derived Perfusion in Fibrotic and Inflammatory Crohn's Disease. Ultraschall in der Medizin. 76-84.
- (2017). Enhanced Recovery After Colorectal Surgery (ERAS) in Elderly Patients Is Feasible and Achieves Similar Results as in Younger Patients. Gerontology and geriatric medicine. 8 sider.
- (2016). Pre- and postoperative stoma education and guidance within an enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) programme reduces length of hospital stay in colorectal surgery. International Journal of Surgery (IJS). 121-126.
- (2016). Nationwide implementation of laparoscopic surgery for colon cancer: short-term outcomes and long-term survival in a population-based cohort. Surgical Endoscopy. 12 sider.
- (2016). Multimodal therapy is feasible in elderly anal cancer patients. Acta Oncologica. 81-87.
- (2016). Compliance with ERAS criteria and pre- and postoperative counselling affect length of hospital stay in colorectal surgery: results of a randomized controlled trial. Colorectal Disease. 603-611.
- (2016). Bowel function and quality of life after superior mesenteric nerve plexus transection in right colectomy with D3 extended mesenterectomy. Techniques in Coloproctology. 1-9.
- (2015). Validity of Norwegian Rectal Cancer Registry data at a major university hospital 1997-2005. Acta Oncologica. 1723-1728.
- (2015). Strain Elastography Evaluation of Rectal Tumors: Inter- and Intraobserver Reproducibility. Ultraschall in der Medizin. 611-617.
- (2015). Nationwide improvement of rectal cancer treatment outcomes in Norway, 1993-2010. Acta Oncologica. 1714-1722.
- (2015). Endorectal ultrasonography, strain elastography and MRI differentiation of rectal adenomas and adenocarcinomas. Colorectal Disease. 124-131.
- (2015). Combined endorectal ultrasonography and strain elastography for the staging of early rectal cancer. Colorectal Disease. 50-56.
- (2013). Quantitative contrast-enhanced ultrasound comparison between inflammatory and fibrotic lesions in patients with Crohn's Disease. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 1197-1206.
- (2019). Norwegian moratorium on transanal total mesorectal excision. British Journal of Surgery. 1120-1121.
- (2015). Twenty-five years with adjuvant chemotherapy for colon cancer--a continuous evolving concept. Acta Oncologica. 1-4.
- (2016). Surveying complaints after colorectal surgery. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2019). Author response to: Comments on: Norwegian moratorium on transanal total mesorectal excision. British Journal of Surgery. 1855.
- (2017). Enhanced recovery after colorectal surgery – a randomized study of optimized perioperative treatment with an emphasis on patient counselling.
- (2017). Kapitell Transanale endoskopische Resektion. 322 sider.
- (2013). Perfusion differences and interobserver variation measured with CEUS in patients with Crohn’s disease with fibrosis and inflammation. 5 sider.
- (2013). Does GEWF solution improve lymph node harvest in colorectal cancer specimens with and without neoadjuvant therapy? Virchows Archiv. 210-211.
- (2022). Cancer patients ≥80 years of age admitted for surgical treatment – Baseline characteristics from the elderly somatic cancer patient study (ELDSOCA).
- (2019). Helse og livskvalitet hos kognitivt intakte elektive kreftpasienter over 80 år .
- (2021). Characteristics of Early-Onset vs Late-Onset Colorectal Cancer: A Review. JAMA Surgery. 865-874.
- (2019). EFSUMB recommendations for gastrointestinal ultrasound part 3: Endorectal, endoanal and perineal ultrasound. Ultrasound International Open. E34-E51.