Migrasjons og minoritetsforskning
Helse og migrasjon
Mothering in adverse circumstances
Violence Against Women and Children
Sexual and Reproductive Health
Jeg underviser i Master i Barnevern
Emmeansvarlig til kurs:Fordjuping i metode, etikk og prosjektplan - HABA 302, Kvalitativ (10 studiepoeng)
Omsorgsutøving, barn si utvikling og avgjersler i barnevernet - MABARN 314 (10 studiepoeng)
- 2021. When your source of livelihood also becomes the source of your discomfort: the perception of work–family conflict among child welfare workers. European Journal of Social Work.
- 2021. Keeping silent or running away. The voices of Vietnamese women survivors of Intimate Partner Violence. Global health action.
- 2021. Are the voices of parents heard? A scoping review of satisfaction in parenting programs. Evaluation and Program Planning.
- 2019. The position of the child in the life experiences of immigrant survivors of intimate partner violence: a study of service providers’ perspectives in Spain. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- 2017. Revisión sistemática de las intervenciones para mejorar el bienestar psicológico de los médicos de familia. archivos de prevención de riesgos laborales.
- 2017. Revisiting the healthy migrant paradox in perinatal health outcomes through a scoping review in a recent host Country. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health.
- 2017. Relational experiences as explanatory factors for the development of criminal and antisocial behavior: A scoping review. Adolescent Research Review.
- 2017. Minority children and academic resilience in the Nordic welfare states. International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care.
- 2017. Interventions to improve immigrant health. A scoping review. European Journal of Public Health.
- 2018. How Much Do We Know About Parental Satisfaction In Parenting Training Interventions? A Scoping Review .
Publikasjoner kan leses fra Google Scholar:
Policy Brief and Reports
(2016) Tool kit for ensuring the participation of Roma population in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes to improve their health
Co-author(s): Francisco Francés, Daniel La Parra, María Asunción Martínez, Gaby Ortiz-Barreda, Erica Briones-Vozmediano.
Publishing and Edited by WHO Regional Office for Europe, Denmark.Pages: vii + 77 pages. ISBN 978 92 890 5140 8
(2014) Policy Brief. Preventing and Addressing Intimate Partner Violence against Migrant and Ethnic Minority Women: the role of the health sector
Co-author(s): Carmen Vives-Cases, Daniel La Parra, Isabel Goicolea, Emily Felt, Gaby Ortiz-Barreda, Erica Briones-Vozmediano, Diana Gil-González
Publishing and Edited by WHO Regional Office for Europe, Denmark. Pages: vi + 17 pages. ISBN 978 92 890 5074 6
(Current) Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme 2014-2020. DG Justice. RoMOMatteR Project Status: International collaborator in Work Package 2. Early motherhood among Roma Girls. Responsible: Univ. Seville, Spain and WHO Collaborating Center Social Inclusion, Univ. Alicante.
(Current) MOOC: Online Course on Methods of Social Participation of Roma in the Policy Design to Improve Their Health. Status: Research Collaborator. Funding source: Foundation open society institute (FOSI). Responsible: WHO Collaborating Center Social Inclusion, Univ. Alicante. Status: International collaborator.
(2017) Which factors can contribute to long-term recovery among survivor of intimate partner violence (IPV)? Status: Research Collaborator. Funding source: Institute for Social studies and Social Education, Bergen University College. Responsible: Dr. Kjersti Alsaker(2017) Development of Evidence-Based Interventions on Sexual Education among adolescents. Experience on BIOBIO Region. Status: Research Collaborator.National Fund for Researcher and Developments in Health [FONIS]. Ministry of Health, Chile.
(2015-2016) Scoping Review related to the health interventions among migrant population. Status: Research Collaborator. Funding source: Funded by Worldwide Universities Research Network (WUN). Research Group of the Health of Family and Migrants Across the Life Course. University of Bergen and University of Western Australia