- (2021). Preconceptional smoking alters spermatozoal miRNAs of murine fathers and affects offspring’s body weight. International Journal of Obesity. 1623-1627.
- (2020). Parents’ smoking onset before conception as related to body mass index and fat mass in adult offspring: Findings from the RHINESSA generation study. PLOS ONE. 1-20.
- (2019). Epigenome-wide association of father's smoking with offspring DNA methylation: A hypothesis-generating study. Environmental Epigenetics. 10 sider.
- (2018). Transgenerational and intergenerational epigenetic inheritance in allergic diseases. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 765-772.
- (2018). Critical age windows in the impact of lifetime smoking exposure on respiratory symptoms and disease among ever smokers. Environmental Research. 241-247.
- (2011). Predictive equations for spirometric reference values in a healthy adult suburban population in Tanzania. Tanzania Health Research Bulletin. 1-10.
- (2021). The Exposome Approach in Allergies and Lung Diseases: Is It Time to Define a Preconception Exposome? International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).