- 2020. Urinary incontinence associated with anxiety and depression: the impact of psychotropic drugs in a cross-sectional study from the Norwegian HUNT study. BMC Psychiatry. 1-10.
- 2017. Anxiety and depression associated with urinary incontinence. A 10-year follow-up study from the Norwegian HUNT study (EPINCONT). Neurourology and Urodynamics. 322-328.
- 2012. Anxiety and depression associated with incontinence in middle-aged women: a large Norwegian cross-sectional study. International Urogynecology Journal. 299-306.
- 2014. Ikke reelt bortfall av henvisningsplikten. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1646.
- 2009. ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION ASSOCIATED WITH INCONTINENCE IN MIDDLE AGED WOMEN. Neurourology and Urodynamics. 933-934.