Hormonsykdommer og medisinsk biokjemi
- 2021. Role of the Neutral Amino Acid Transporter Slc7a10 in Adipocyte Lipid Storage, Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Diabetes.
- 2021. Role of the Neutral Amino Acid Transporter Slc7a10 in Adipocyte Lipid Storage, Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Diabetes. 680-695.
- 2021. Maternal PCOS status and metformin in pregnancy: Steroid hormones in 5–10 years old children from the PregMet randomized controlled study. PLOS ONE. 1-14.
- 2021. Genetic Deficiency of TRAF5 Promotes Adipose Tissue Inflammation and Aggravates Diet-Induced Obesity in Mice. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 2563-2574.
- 2021. Effect of high intake of cod or salmon on serum total neopterin concentration: a randomised clinical trial. European Journal of Nutrition. 3237-3248.
- 2021. Effect of genetic variability in 20 pharmacogenes on concentrations of tamoxifen and its metabolites. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 11 sider.
- 2021. Changes in lipoprotein particle subclasses, standard lipids, and apolipoproteins after supplementation with n-3 or n-6 PUFAs in abdominal obesity: A randomized double-blind crossover study. Clinical Nutrition. 2556-2575.
- 2021. Bedtime Salivary Cortisol as a Screening Test for Cushing Syndrome in Children. Journal of the Endocrine Society (JES). 1-8.
- 2021. Baked cod consumption delayed the development of kidney and liver dysfunction and affected plasma amino acid concentrations without affect blood pressure, blood glucose or liver triacylglycerol concentrations in obese fa/fa Zucker rats. Nutrition Research. 72-83.
- 2021. Association of CYP2D6 genotype and tamoxifen metabolites with breast cancer recurrence in a low-dose trial. NPJ breast cancer. 1-34.
- 2021. A regulatory variant at 3q21.1 confers an increased pleiotropic risk for hyperglycemia and altered bone mineral density. Cell Metabolism. 615-628.
- 2020. Testicular Ultrasound to Stratify Hormone References in a Cross-Sectional Norwegian Study of Male Puberty . Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1888-1898.
- 2020. Low Z-4OHtam concentrations are associated with adverse clinical outcome among early stage premenopausal breast cancer patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen. Molecular Oncology. 11 sider.
- 2020. Hormone references for ultrasound breast staging and endocrine profiling to detect female onset of puberty. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. e4886-e4895.
- 2020. Five salmon dinners per week were not sufficient to prevent the reduction in serum vitamin D in autumn at 60° north latitude: A randomised trial. British Journal of Nutrition. 419-427.
- 2020. First-in-human pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen and its metabolites in the milk of a lactating mother: A case study. ESMO Open. 1-5.
- 2020. Effects of high intake of cod or salmon on gut microbiota profile, faecal output and serum concentrations of lipids and bile acids in overweight adults: a randomised clinical trial. European Journal of Nutrition. 1-18.
- 2020. COL6A3 expression in adipose tissue cells is associated with levels of the homeobox transcription factor PRRX1. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- 2020. A MicroRNA Linking Human Positive Selection and Metabolic Disorders. Cell. 684-701.
- 2020. 3-hydroxyisobutyrate, a strong marker of insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes and obesity that modulates white and brown adipocyte metabolism. Diabetes. 1903-1916.
- 2019. Urine and plasma concentrations of amino acids and plasma vitamin status differ, and are differently affected by salmon intake, in obese Zucker fa/fa rats with impaired kidney function and in Long-Evans rats with healthy kidneys. British Journal of Nutrition. 262-273.
- 2019. The homeobox factor Irx3 maintains adipogenic identity. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental.
- 2019. The Rho GTPase RND3 regulates adipocyte lipolysis. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental. 1-12.
- 2019. Testicular ultrasound to stratify hormone references in a cross-sectional Norwegian study of male puberty. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 27 sider.
- 2019. TMAO, creatine and 1-methylhistidine in serum and urine are potential biomarkers of cod and salmon intake: a randomised clinical trial in adults with overweight or obesity. European Journal of Nutrition. 1-11.
- 2019. Short-term effects of Vertical sleeve gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y gastric bypass on glucose homeostasis. Scientific Reports. 1-7.
- 2019. Retained NK cell phenotype and functionality in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-13.
- 2019. Prognostic impact of genetic variants of CYP19A1 and UGT2B17 in a randomized trial for endocrine-responsive postmenopausal breast cancer. The Pharmacogenomics Journal. 1-8.
- 2019. Effects of low doses of fish and milk proteins on glucose regulation and markers of insulin sensitivity in overweight adults: a randomised, double blind study. European Journal of Nutrition. 1-17.
- 2019. Drug monitoring of tamoxifen metabolites predicts vaginal dryness and verifies a low discontinuation rate from the Norwegian Prescription Database. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 185-195.
- 2019. Absence of the proteoglycan decorin reduces glucose tolerance in overfed male mice. Scientific Reports.
- 2018. The short cosyntropin test revisited: new normal reference range using LC-MS/MS. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1696-1703.
- 2018. The effect of lean-seafood and non-seafood diets on fecal metabolites and gut microbiome: results from a randomized crossover intervention study. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research. 1-8.
- 2018. The effect of lean-seafood and non-seafood diets on fasting and postprandial serum metabolites and lipid species: Results from a randomized crossover intervention study in healthy adults. Nutrients. 1-12.
- 2018. Salmon fillet intake led to higher serum triacylglycerol in obese zucker Fa/Fa rats but not in normolipidemic Long-Evans rats. Nutrients. 1-13.
- 2018. LC-MS/MS based profiling and dynamic modelling of the steroidogenesis pathway in adrenocarcinoma H295R cells. Toxicology in Vitro. 332-341.
- 2018. Intake of baked cod fillet resulted in lower serum cholesterol and higher long chain n-3 PUFA concentrations in serum and tissues in hypercholesterolemic obese Zucker fa/fa rats. Nutrients. 1-15.
- 2018. Inflammatory markers, the tryptophan-kynurenine pathway, and Vitamin B status after bariatric surgery. PLOS ONE. 1-14.
- 2018. IRX5 regulates adipocyte amyloid precursor protein and mitochondrial respiration in obesity. International Journal of Obesity.
- 2018. Diets containing salmon fillet delay development of high blood pressure and hyperfusion damage in kidneys in obese Zucker fa/fa rats. Journal of the American Society of Hypertension : JASH. 294-302.
- 2018. Daily intake of protein from cod residual material lowers serum concentrations of nonesterified fatty acids in overweight healthy adults: A randomized double-blind pilot study. Marine Drugs. 1-15.
- 2018. A novel SRC-2-dependent regulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 57-70.
- 2017. Visceral adiposity and metabolic syndrome after very high-fat and low-fat isocaloric diets: A randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 85-99.
- 2017. The kynurenine:tryptophan ratio as a predictor of incident type 2 diabetes mellitus in individuals with coronary artery disease. Diabetologia. 1712-1721.
- 2017. Simultaneous assay of cortisol and dexamethasone improved diagnostic accuracy of the dexamethasone suppression test. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 705-713.
- 2017. Serum concentrations of active tamoxifen metabolites predict long-term survival in adjuvantly treated breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research.
- 2017. Serum acylcarnitines and risk of cardiovascular death and acute myocardial infarction in patients with stable angina pectoris. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 1-28.
- 2017. Nuclear import of glucokinase in pancreatic beta-cells is mediated by a nuclear localization signal and modulated by SUMOylation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 146-157.
- 2017. High visceral fat percentage is associated with poor outcome in endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 105184-105195.
- 2017. High intake of fatty fish, but not of lean fish, improved postprandial glucose regulation and increased the n-3 PUFA content in the leucocyte membrane in healthy overweight adults: A randomised trial. British Journal of Nutrition. 1368-1378.
- 2017. Effects of baked and raw salmon fillet on lipids and n-3 PUFAs in serum and tissues in Zucker fa/fa rats. Food & Nutrition Research. 1-12.
- 2017. Clinical Characteristics and Long-Term Outcome of Primary Aldosteronism in a Norwegian Population. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 838-846.
- 2017. Angiopoietin-like protein 8/betatrophin as a new determinant of type 2 diabetes remission after bariatric surgery. Translational Research: The Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine. 35-44.e4.
- 2016. Treatment with aromatase inhibitors stimulates the expression of epidermal growth factor receptor-1 and neuregulin 1 in ER positive/HER-2/neu non-amplified primary breast cancers. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 228-235.
- 2016. The cAMP-dependent protein kinase downregulates glucose-6-phosphatase expression through RORα and SRC-2 coactivator transcriptional activity. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 92-101.
- 2016. Prospective associations of systemic and urinary choline metabolites with incident type 2 diabetes. Clinical Chemistry. 755-765.
- 2016. Low β2-adrenergic receptor level may promote development of castration resistant prostate cancer and altered steroid metabolism . OncoTarget. 1878-1894.
- 2016. Lean-seafood intake decreases urinary markers of mitochondrial lipid and energy metabolism in healthy subjects: Metabolomics results from a randomized crossover intervention study. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research. 1661-1672.
- 2016. Lean seafood intake reduces postprandial c-peptid and lactate concentrations in healthy adults in a randomized controlled trial with a crossover design. Journal of Nutrition. 1027-1034.
- 2016. High intake of fatty fish, but not of lean fish, affects serum concentrations of TAG and HDL-cholesterol in healthy, normal-weight adults: A randomised trial. British Journal of Nutrition. 648-657.
- 2016. DNA Topoisomerase IIα contributes to the early steps of adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 cells. Cellular Signalling. 1593-1603.
- 2016. A pooled analysis of CYP2D6 genotype in breast cancer prevention trials of low-dose tamoxifen. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 97-108.
- 2015. The active tamoxifen metabolite endoxifen (4OHNDtam) strongly down-regulates cytokeratin 6 (CK6) in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLOS ONE. 19 sider.
- 2015. Novel inflammatory biomarkers in primary hyperparathyroidism. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 9-17.
- 2015. Metformin inhibits hepatocellular glucose, lipid and cholesterol biosynthetic pathways by transcriptionally suppressing steroid receptor coactivator 2 (SRC-2). Scientific Reports.
- 2015. Lean-seafood intake reduces cardiovascular lipid risk factors in healthy subjects: results from a randomized controlled trial with a crossover design. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 582-592.
- 2015. FTO obesity variant circuitry and adipocyte browning in humans. New England Journal of Medicine. 895-907.
- 2015. Estrogens correlate with PELP1 expression in ER positive breast cancer. PLOS ONE. 12 sider.
- 2015. Elevated plasma dimethylglycine is a risk marker of mortality in patients with coronary heart disease. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 743-752.
- 2015. Efficacy of fish intake on Vitamin D status: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 837-847.
- 2015. Determination of 21-hydroxylase autoantibodies: Inter-laboratory concordance in the Euradrenal International Serum Exchange Program. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. 1761-1770.
- 2015. Cyclin C interacts with steroid receptor coactivator 2 and upregulates cell cycle genes in MCF-7 cells. BBA - Molecular Cell Research. 2383-2391.
- 2015. COL6A3 is regulated by leptin in human adipose tissue and reduced in obesity. Endocrinology. 134-146.
- 2015. Associations of plasma kynurenines with risk of acute myocardial infarction in patients with stable angina pectoris. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. 455-462.
- 2014. Weight cycling promotes fat gain and altered clock gene expression in adipose tissue in C57BL/6J mice. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. E210-E224.
- 2014. Leveraging cross- species transcription factor binding site patterns: from diabetes risk loci to disease mechanisms. Cell. 343-358.
- 2014. Estradiol determines the effects of PTH on ERα-dependent transcription in MC3T3-E1 cells. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 360-365.
- 2014. Effects of duodenal switch alone or in combination with sleeve gastrectomy on body weight and lipid metabolism in rats. Nutrition and Diabetes. 6 sider.
- 2014. Changes in obesity-related diseases and biochemical variables after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy: A two-year follow-up study. BMC Surgery.
- 2014. COL6A3 expression in adipocytes associates with insulin resistance and depends on PPARγ and adipocyte size. Obesity. 1807-1813.
- 2014. ASC-1, PAT2, and P2RX5 are cell surface markers for white, beige, and brown adipocytes. Science Translational Medicine.
- 2013. cAMP response element-binding protein interacts with and stimulates the proteasomal degradation of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Endocrinology. 1513-1527.
- 2013. Serum concentrations of tamoxifen and its metabolites increase with age during steady-state treatment. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 243-248.
- 2013. Predictors for remission of major components of the metabolic syndrome after biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch (BPDDS). Obesity Surgery. 80-86.
- 2013. Inverse regulation of EGFR/HER1 and HER2-4 in normal and malignant human breast tissue. PLOS ONE. 12 sider.
- 2013. Efficacy of adrenal venous sampling is increased by point of care cortisol analysis. Endocrine Connections. 236-242.
- 2013. Downregulation of steroid receptor coactivator-2 modulates estrogen-responsive genes and stimulates proliferation of MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLOS ONE. 10 sider.
- 2013. Changes in adipose glucocorticoid metabolism before and after bariatric surgery assessed by direct hormone measurements. Obesity. 2495-2503.
- 2013. 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D and the vitamin D receptor gene polymorphism apa1 influence bone mineral density in primary hyperparathyroidism. PLOS ONE. 8 sider.
- 2012. Vitamin B6 status and interferon-γ-mediated immune activation in primary hyperparathyroidism. Journal of Internal Medicine. 583-591.
- 2012. Tissue distribution of 4-hydroxy-N-desmethyltamoxifen and tamoxifen-N-oxide. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 693-700.
- 2012. The nuclear receptors NUR77, NURR1 and NOR1 in obesity and during fat loss. International Journal of Obesity. 1195-1202.
- 2012. Steroid receptor coactivators, HER-2 and HER-3 expression is stimulated by tamoxifen treatment in DMBA-induced breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 12 sider.
- 2011. Primary hyperparathyroidism influences the expression of inflammatory and metabolic genes in adipose tissue. PLOS ONE. 10 sider.
- 2011. Nutritional regulation of bile acid metabolism is associated with improved pathological characteristics of the metabolic syndrome. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 28382-28395.
- 2011. Efficacy of tamoxifen based on cytochrome P450 2D6, CYP2C19 and SULT1A1 genotype in the Italian Tamoxifen Prevention Trial. The Pharmacogenomics Journal. 100-107.
- 2010. cAMP-mediated regulation of HNF-4 alpha depends on the level of coactivator PGC-1 alpha. BBA - Molecular Cell Research. 1013-1019.
- 2010. Switch from stress response to homeobox transcription factors in adipose tissue after profound fat loss. PLOS ONE. 12 sider.
- 2010. Functional roles of protein kinase A (PKA) and exchange protein directly activated by 3',5'-cyclic adenosine 5'-monophosphate (cAMP) 2 (EPAC2) in cAMP-mediated actions in adrenocortical cells. Endocrinology. 2151-2161.
- 2010. Effect of low-dose tamoxifen on steroid receptor coactivator 3/amplified in breast cancer 1 in normal and malignant human breast tissue. Clinical Cancer Research. 2176-2186.
- 2010. Associations between tamoxifen, estrogens, and FSH serum levels during steady state tamoxifen treatment of postmenopausal women with breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 13 sider.
- 2009. The purification and application of biologically active recombinant steroid cytochrome P450 21-hydroxylase: The major autoantigen in autoimmune Addison's disease. Journal of Autoimmunity. 58-67.
- 2009. Nuclear receptor co-activators and HER-2/neu are upregulated in breast cancer patients during neo-adjuvant treatment with aromatase inhibitors. British Journal of Cancer. 1253-1260.
- 2009. Fish protein hydrolysate elevates plasma bile acids and reduces visceral adipose tissue mass in rats. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids. 254-262.
- 2009. A pan-PPAR ligand induces hepatic fatty acid oxidation in PPAR alpha-/- mice possibly through PGC-1 mediated PPAR delta coactivation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids. 1076-1083.
- 2008. Recruitment of coactivator glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 to an estrogen receptor transcription complex is regulated by the 3',5'-cyclic adenosine 5'-monophosphate-dependent protein kinase. Endocrinology. 4336-4345.
- 2008. Effects of CYP2D6 and SULT1A1 genotypes including SULT1A1 gene copy number on tamoxifen metabolism. Annals of Oncology. 56-61.
- 2007. A study of association between estrogen and tamoxifen metabolism, cytochrome 2D6 and sulfotransferae 1A1 polymorphisms, and sulfotransferase 1A1 gene copy number during steady sate tamoxifen treatment. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. S144-S144.
- 2005. Induction of hepatic drug-metabolising enzymes and tamoxifen metabolite profile in relation to administration route during low-dose treatment in nude rats. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 489-498.
- 2005. Identification and quantification of tamoxifen and four metabolites in serum by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of Chromatography A. 6-14.
- 2005. Excretion of hydroxylated metabolites of tamoxifen in human bile and urine. Anticancer Research. 4487-4492.
- 2004. cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulates ubiquitin-proteasome-mediated degradation and subcellular localization of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 49120-49130.
- 2004. Autoantibodies against 21-hydroxylase and side-chain cleavage enzyme in autoimmune Addison's disease are mainly immunoglobulin G1. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 49-56.
- 1998. Biochemical and functional analysis of nuclear receptors as targets in cAMP-dependent control of bovine CYP17. Endocrine Research. 497-504.
- 1997. Transcriptional regulation of the bovine CYP17 gene by cAMP. Steroids. 43-45.
- 1997. Synergistic antiproliferative actions of cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate, interleukin-1beta, and activators of Ca%2%+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase in primary hepatocytes. Endocrinology. 4373-4383.
- 1997. Gap junctions and growth control in liver regeneration and in isolated rat hepatocytes. Hepatology. 847-855.
- 1997. Gap junctions and growth control in liver regeneration and in isolated rat hepatocytes. Hepatology. 847-855.
- 1995. Sensitive and rapid detection of _b-galactosidase expression in intact cells by microinjection of fluorescent substrate. Experimental Cell Research. 372-378.
- 1995. Okadaic acid, cAMP, and selected nutrients inhibit hepatocyte proliferation at different stages in G%b: Modulation of the cAMP effect by phosphatase inhibitors and nutrients. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 232-240.
- 1995. Novel Rp-cAMPS analogs as tools for inhibition of type I cAMP-dependent protein kinase in cell culture. Basal cAMP-kinase activity modulates hepatocyte DNA replication and interleukin-1_b action. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 22599-20607.
- 1995. Fine mapping of 28S rRNA sites specifically cleaved in cells undergoing apoptosis. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2051-2062.
- 1994. Cleaved intracellular plasminogen activator inhibitor-2 is a marker of apoptosis present in human myeloid leukemia cells. British Journal of Cancer. 834-840.
- 1993. Hepatocyte DNA replication is abolished by inhibitors selecting protein phosphatase 2A rather than phosphatase 1. Exp Cell Res. 293-301.
- 2019. Integrative Genomics Links Homeobox Transcription Factors to Risk of Visceral Adiposity .
- 2009. Hva skal til for å lykkes i forskning?
- 2019. Circulating 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) as a clinical marker of prediabetes and T2D in patients with obesity.
- 2018. Amino acid metabolism in adipocytes.
- 2015. Lean seafood intake reduces cardiovascular risk factors in healthy subjects.
- 2012. Weight cycling affects adipose tissue genes involved in circadian rhythm and lipid metabolism.
- 2012. Novel transcription factors in obesity.
- 2012. Integrative genomics links homeobox transcription factors to intra-abdominal obesity.
- 2012. Homeobox transcription factors IRX3 and 5 in obesity.
- 2012. Effects of a high fish intake on lipid and bile acid levels in serum and feces from overweight and obese adults.
- 2012. Effects of a high fish intake on leukocyte membrane fatty acid composition and leukocyte function ex vivo in overweight and obese adults.
- 2012. Effect of a high fish intake on glucose tolerance and GLP-1 levels in overweight and obese adults.
- 2010. Presentasjon av strategisk satsing innen ernæring og overvekt.
- 2010. Oppregulering av østrogen-receptor koaktivatorer og HER-2/neu under endokrin behandling av brystkreft.
- 2009. Hva kan vi lære av sykelig fedme? Fedme og genekspresjon.
- 2009. Bariatric surgery dramatically alters global gene expression in adipose tissue.
- 2009. Adipogen – en studie av fettvev til pasienter som har gjennomgått overvektskirurgi.
- 2008. Nuclear Receptor Coactivators.
- 2008. Marine macronutrients, metabolic homeostasis and obesity.
- 2007. Role of cAMP in Regulation of the Nuclear Receptor Coactivator GRIP1.
- 2006. NUCLEAR RECEPTORS IN ENDOCRINE FUNCTION AND DISEASE.
- 2005. Regulering av steroidhormonreseptorer ved protein-protein interaksjon.
- 2005. Endocrine regulation of a nuclear receptor coactivator.
- 2005. Cellular immunity to 21-hydroxylase in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease.
- 2005. A pan-PPAR ligand induces differential coactivation of PPARs by SRCs and PGC-1.
- 2004. cAMP-depentent protein kinase regulates ubiquitin-proteasome mediated degradation of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1.
- 2004. Tetradecylthioacetic acid induces ligand dependent coactivation of PPARs by PGC-1 and SRC coactivators.
- 2004. Prisforedrag - Novo Nordisk pris for fremragende forskning i endokrinologi.
- 2004. Nuclear Receptor Interacting Proteins as Molecular Targets in Breast Carcinoma.
- 2004. Intracellulære hormonreseptorer - betydning av nye koregulator proteiner.
- 2004. Hormonal regulation of the Glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 (GRIP1).
- 2004. Hormonal regulation of nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1.
- 1998. Ultrarapid apoptosis induction in a variety of cell types injected with phosphatase inhibitors is mediated through Ca2 /calmodulin dependent protei kinase activity.
- 2004. Endokrinologi. Kompendium for studenter i biokjemi II.
- 2013. Steroid reseptor koaktivatorer, HER-2 og hormonbehandling ved brystkreft. Bestpractice : dialog mellom leger. 8-13.
- 2019. Tamoxifen in the treatment of luminal breast cancer. Implications of active metabolites on gene expression, side effects and clinical outcome.
- 2019. Improved diagnostic workup of hyper- and hypocortisolism.
- 2018. Salmon and cod fillet consumption and effects on metabolic risk factors. Intervention studies in humans and rats with overweight and obesity.
- 2017. Nuclear phosphoinositide 3-kinase signalling in adipogenesis and the role of DNA topoisomerase IIα as a potential nuclear polyphosphoinositide-binding protein.
- 2015. Regulation and function of steroid receptor coactivator 2 in hepatoma and breast cancer cells.
- 2012. Endocrine treatment of breast cancer: Tamoxifen metabolism, steroid receptor coactivators and growth factor receptors.
- 2007. Nuclear Receptor Coregulators- Role of Protein-Protein Interactions and cAMP/PKA Signaling.
- 1996. Hepatocyte growth inhibition by cAMP-dependent protein kinase and other signaling pathways. -.
- 2020. Analysis of Megavariate Data in Functional Omics. 52 sider.
- 2012. Tamoxifen metabolism and biological activity. 22 sider.
- 2011. Steroid Receptor Coactivators and Their Expression, Regulation and Functional Role in Endocrine Responsive and Resistant Breast Cancer. 18 sider.
- 2011. Steroid Receptor Coactivators and Endocrine Treatment in Breast Cancer. 32 sider.
- 1996. Sensitive and rapid detection of B-galactosidase expression in intact cells by microinjection of fluorecent substrate.
- 2020. Relationship between CYP2D6 genotype, tamoxifen metabolites, and adverse events, tumor biomarkers and breast cancer recurrence in a low-dose phase III trial in noninvasive disease. Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 2010. Gene Expression Profile of Nuclear Receptors and Coregulators in Adipose Tissues in Morbid Obesity and after Profound Fat Loss. Endocrine reviews. 1 sider.
- 2010. From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery. Endocrine journal. S429-S429.
- 2010. Effects of CYP2C19 genotype on tamoxifen and estrogen metabolism. European Journal of Cancer. 60-60.
- 2007. Effect of CYP2D6 and SULT1A1 genotypes on the serum concentration of 4-hydroxytamoxifen and 4-hydroxy-N-demethyltamoxifen during steady state treatment of breast cancer patients. Breast. S15-S15.
- 2007. A study of associations between estrogen and tamoxifen metabolism, cytochrome 2D6 and sulfotransferase 1A1 polymorphisms, and sulfotransferase 1A1 gene copy number during steady state tamoxifen treatment. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- 2005. Relationship between CYP2D6 and SULT1A1 genotypes and serum concentrations of tamoxifen and its metabolites during steady state treatment in breast cancer patients. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. S236-S237.
- 2014. Metabolomic studies on the urinary response to a diet based on either lean seafood or other protein sources.
- 2013. Vitamin D levels in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism; a follow-up study after parathyroidectomy.
- 2013. Role of homeobox transcription factor IRX5 in obesity and metabolic health.
- 2013. Deficiency of Irx5 is associated with decreased fat mass in male CD1 mice.
- 2013. A controlled randomized intervention study with lean seafood vs terrestrial animal proteins in healthy subjects: data on body mass and body composition.
- 2012. Systemic Inflammation in Primary Hyperparathyroidism: Influences on Plasma Vitamin B6 Levels and Interferon-γ Mediated Immune Activation.
- 2012. Inverse regulation of Neuregulin 1 and HER-3 during treatment with aromatase inhibitors of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
- 2012. Candidate genes for fat regain after weight cycling in mice.
- 2012. CDKN1A associates with fat regain after weight cycling in mice.
- 2010. Low Omental Expression of Fat Loss-Associated Homeobox Transcription Factors in Morbid Obesity.
- 2010. Gene Expression Profile of Nuclear Receptors and Coregulators in Adipose Tissues in Morbid Obesity and after Profound Fat Loss.
- 2010. From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery.
- 2010. Expression of Steroid Receptor Coactivators and HER-2/neu in normal and malignant breast tissue in controls and tamoxifen treated patients.
- 2010. Epidermal growth factor receptors (ErbB/HER) and the ligand Neuregulin 1 (NRG1) increase in breast tumors during short time treatment with aromatase inhibitors.
- 2010. Distribution of tamoxifen and five metabolites into normal and malignant human breast cancer tissue during conventional and low dose treatment.
- 2005. Effects of low-dose tamoxifen treatment on expression of drug-metabolising enzymes in rat liver in relation to administration route.
- 2005. A pan-PPAR ligand induces differential coactivation of PPARs by SRCs and PGC-1.
- 2004. Tamoxifen metabolism and induction of hepatic drug-metabolizing enzymes in nude rats.
- 2021. Generating a precision endoxifen prediction algorithm to advance personalized tamoxifen treatment in patients with breast cancer. Journal of Personalized Medicine. 1-23.
- 2019. Natural killer cells as sensors of adipose tissue stress. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism. 1-10.
- 2011. Tissue-specific effects of bariatric surgery including mitochondrial function. International Journal of Obesity. 435245.
Mellgren, G., Gjertsen, B.T, Otten, A., Maronde, E., Genieser, H-G., Jasdorff, B., Vintermyr, O.K., McKnight, G.S., and Døskeland, S.O. (1995) Novel Rp-cAMPS analogs as tools for inhibition of cAMP-kinase in cell culture. Basal cAMP-kinase activity modulates interleukin-1b action. J. Biol. Chem., 270:20599-20607.
Fladmark, K.E, Brustugun, O.T, Mellgren, G, Krakstad, C, Bøe, R., Vintermyr, O.K., Schulman, H., and Døskeland, S.O. (2002) Ca2+/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II is required for microcystin-induced apoptosis. J. Biol. Chem., 277:2804-2811.
Børud, B., Hoang, T., Bakke, M, Jacob, A., Lund, J, and Mellgren, G (2002). The nuclear coactivators p/CIP and TIF2 differentially regulate PKA-dependent transcriptional activity of Steroidogenic factor-1. Mol. Endocrinol., 16:757-773.
Børud, B., Mellgren, G., Lund, J. and Bakke, M. (2003) Cloning and Characterization of a Novel Zinc-finger Protein that Modulates the Transcriptional Activity of Nuclear Receptors. Mol. Endocrinol., 17:2303-2319
Hoang, T., Fenne, I., Cook, C., Børud, B., Bakke, M., Lien, E.A and Mellgren, G (2004) cAMP-dependent Protein Kinase Regulates Ubiquitin-proteasome mediated Degradation and Subcellular Localization of the Nuclear Receptor Coactivator GRIP1. J. Biol. Chem., 279:49120-49130.
Gjerde, J., Hauglid, M., Breilid, H., Lundgren, S., Varhaug, J.E., Kisanga, E.R., Mellgren, G., Steen, V.M., and Lien, E.A. (2007). Effects of CYP2D6 and SULT1A1 genotypes including SULT1A1 gene copy number on tamoxifen metabolism. Ann Oncol., 19:56-61.
Fenne, I.S., Hoang, T., Hauglid, M, Sagen, JV, Lien, E.A., and Mellgren, G. (2008). Recruitment of coactivator GRIP1 to an estrogen receptor transcription complex is regulated by cAMP-dependent protein kinase. Endocrinology, 149:4336-45.
Moi, L.H.L., Hauglid, M., Gandini, S, Aliana, G.G., Bonanni, B., Lazzeroni, M., Gjerde, J, Lien, E.A., Decensi, A, and Mellgren G. (2010) Effects of low dose tamoxifen on Steroid Receptor Coactivator 1/Amplified in Breast Cancer 1 in normal an malignant breast tissue. Clin. Cancer Res., 16:2176-86
Dankel SE, Fadnes D, Stavrum AK, Stansberg C, Holdhus R, Hoang T, Veum V, Christensen B, Vaage V, Sagen JV, Steen VM, Mellgren G (2010) Switch from stress response to homeobox transcription factors in adipose tissue after profound fat loss. PLoS ONE, 9;5(6):e11033
Monika H.E. Christensen, Eva K.R. Pedersen, Yngve Nordbø, Jan Erik Varhaug, Øyvind Midttun, Per M. Ueland, Ottar K. Nygaard, Gunnar Mellgren, Ernst A. Lien (2012) Vitamin B6 Status and Interferon-γ Mediated Immune Activation in Primary Hyperparathyroidism. J Intern Medicine. Jul 3. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2012.02570.x
Hoang, T. Fenne, I, Johannessen, M, Lien, E.A., Moens, U and Mellgren, G. (2013) cAMP Response Element Binding Protein (CREB) Interacts with the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1 and mediates its degradation. Endocrinology,Apr;154(4):1513-27. doi: 10.1210/en.2012-2049. Epub 2013 Mar 5.
Claussnitzer M, Dankel SN, Klocke B, Grallert H, Glunk V, Berulava T, Lee H, Oskolkov N, Fadista J, Ehlers K, Wahl S, Hoffmann C, Qian K, Rönn T, Riess H, Müller-Nurasyid M, Bretschneider N, Schroeder T, Skurk T, Horsthemke B; DIAGRAM+Consortium, Spieler D, Klingenspor M, Seifert M, Kern MJ, Mejhert N, Dahlman I, Hansson O, Hauck SM, Blüher M, Arner P, Groop L, Illig T, Suhre K, Hsu YH, Mellgren G, Hauner H, Laumen H. Leveraging cross-species transcription factor binding site patterns: from diabetes risk loci to disease mechanisms. Cell. 2014 Jan 16;156(1-2):343-58
Ussar S, Lee KY, Dankel SN, Boucher J, Haering MF, Kleinridders A, Thomou T, Xue R, Macotela Y, Cypess AM, Tseng YH, Mellgren G, Kahn CR. ASC-1, PAT2, and P2RX5 are cell surface markers for white, beige, and brown adipocytes. Science Translational Medicine, 2014, 6(247);247ra103.
Aadland EK, Lavigne C, Graff IE, Eng Ø, Paquette M, Holthe A, Mellgren G, Jacques H, Liaset B. Lean-seafood intake reduces cardiovascular lipid risk factors in healthy subjects: results from a randomized controlled trial with a crossover design. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015 Sep;102(3):582-92.
Melina Claussnitzer, Simon Nitter Dankel, Gerald Quon, Kyoung-Han Kim, Wouter Meuleman, Christine Haugen, Viktoria Glunk, Isabel Sousa, Jacqueline L. Beaudry, Vijitha Puviindran, Nezar A. Abdennur, Jannel Liu, Per-Arne Svensson, Yi-Hsiang Hsu, Daniel J. Drucker, Gunnar Mellgren, Chi-Chung Hui, Hans Hauner, Manolis Kellis. FTO Obesity Variant Circuitry and Adipocyte Browning in Humans. New Engl. J. Medicine, 2015 Sep 3;373(10):895-907
Vivian L. Veum, Johnny Laupsa-Borge, Øyvin Eng, Espen Rostrup, Terje H. Larsen, Jan Erik Nordrehaug, Ottar Nygård, Jørn V. Sagen, Oddrun A. Gudbrandsen, Simon N. Dankel, Gunnar Mellgren. Visceral adiposity and metabolic syndrome after very-high-fat and low-fat isocaloric diets: a randomized controlled trial (FATFUNC). Am J Clin Nutr. 2017 Jan;105(1):85-99
Serum concentrations of active tamoxifen metabolites predict long-term survival in adjuvantly treated breast cancer patients. Helland T, Henne N, Bifulco E, Naume B, Borgen E, Kristensen VN, Kvaløy JT, Lash TL, Alnæs GIG, van Schaik RH, Janssen EAM, Hustad S, Lien EA, ‡Mellgren G, ‡Søiland H. Breast Cancer Res. 2017 Nov 28;19(1):125. doi: 10.1186/s13058-017-0916-4.
IRX5 regulates adipocyte amyloid precursor protein and mitochondrial respiration in obesity. Bjune JI, Haugen C, Gudbrandsen O, Nordbø OP, Nielsen HJ, Våge V, Njølstad PR, Sagen JV, Dankel SN, Mellgren G. Int J Obes (Lond). 2019 Nov;43(11):2151-2162
The homeobox factor Irx3 maintains adipogenic identity. Bjune JI, Dyer L, Røsland GV, Tronstad KJ, Njølstad PR, Sagen JV, Dankel SN, Mellgren G. Metabolism. 2019 Nov 18;103:154014. doi: 10.1016/j.metabol.2019.154014.
Testicular ultrasound to stratify hormone references in a cross-sectional Norwegian study of male puberty. Madsen A, Oehme NB, Roelants M, Bruserud IS, Eide GE, Viste K, Bjerknes R, Almås B, Rosendahl K, Sagen JV, Mellgren G, Juliusson PB. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019 Oct 26. pii: dgz094. doi: 10.1210/clinem/dgz094.
3-Hydroxyisobutyrate, A Strong Marker of Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity That Modulates White and Brown Adipocyte Metabolism. Nilsen MS, Jersin RÅ, Ulvik A, Madsen A, McCann A, Svensson P-A, Svensson M-E, Nedrebø B-G, Gudbrandsen OA, Tell GS, Kahn CR,Ueland PM, Mellgren G, and Dankel SN. Diabetes 2020; 69:1–14 https://doi.org/10.2337/db19-1174.
Spesialist i indremedisin, hormonsykdommer og medisinsk biokjemi