- 2021. Negative emotions about climate change are related to insomnia symptoms and mental health: Cross-sectional evidence from 25 countries. Current Psychology. 1-10.
- 2019. Threat, anti-western hostility and violence among European muslims: The mediating role of acculturation. International Journal of Intercultural Relations. 74-88.
- 2016. The vicious circle of religious prejudice: Islamophobia makes the acculturation attitudes of majority and minority members clash. European Journal of Social Psychology. 249-259.
- 2012. Coping with Islamophobia: The effects of religious stigma on Muslim minorities' identity formation. International Journal of Intercultural Relations. 518-532.
- 2012. The influences of religious stigma on Muslim minorities’ national affiliation and engagement.