Harsh Nitin Dongre
- BesøksadresseHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst5009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). Human gingival epithelial cells stimulate proliferation, migration, and tube formation of lymphatic endothelial cells in vitro. Journal of Periodontal Research. 1-11.
- (2022). MicroRNA-138 abates fibroblast motility with effect on invasion of adjacent cancer cells. Frontiers in Oncology.
- (2022). Epithelial PD-L1 expression at tumor front predicts overall survival in a cohort of oral squamous cell carcinomas from Sudan. Clinical and Experimental Dental Research. 1-11.
- (2022). Diagnostic and prognostic role of protein and ultrastructural alterations at cell–extracellular matrix junctions in neoplastic progression of human oral malignancy. Ultrastructural Pathology. 476-489.
- (2022). Development of an antibody panel for imaging mass cytometry to investigate cancer-associated fibroblast heterogeneity and spatial distribution in archival tissues. bioRxiv (preprint article).
- (2021). Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing of Cancer-Related Genes in a Norwegian Patient Cohort With Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Reveals Novel Actionable Mutations and Correlations With Pathological Parameters. Frontiers in Oncology. 13 sider.
- (2021). Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. 1-14.
- (2021). Combined in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry on archival tissues reveals stromal microRNA-204 as prognostic biomarker for oral squamous cell carcinoma. Cancers. 19 sider.
- (2021). Characterization of immune cell infiltrate in tumor stroma and epithelial compartments in oral squamous cell carcinomas of Sudanese patients. Clinical and Experimental Dental Research. 1-11.
- (2020). Establishment of a novel cancer cell line derived from vulvar carcinoma associated with lichen sclerosus exhibiting a fibroblast-dependent tumorigenic potential. Experimental Cell Research. 1-9.
- (2019). Role of electron microscopy in early detection of altered epithelium during experimental oral carcinogenesis. Microscopy and Microanalysis. 1367-1375.
- (2019). Metabolic reprogramming of normal oral fibroblasts correlated with increased glycolytic metabolism of oral squamous cell carcinoma and precedes their activation into carcinoma associated fibroblasts. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS). 1-19.
- (2018). Prognostic significance of elevated serum CD44 levels in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 665-673.
- (2018). Alterations in desmosomal adhesion at protein and ultrastructure levels during the sequential progressive grades of human oral tumorigenesis. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 251-262.
- (2018). Aberrant expression of vimentin predisposes oral premalignant lesion derived cells towards transformation. Experimental and molecular pathology (Print). 243-251.
- (2016). Prognostic role of Oct4, CD44 and c-Myc in radio–chemo-resistant oral cancer patients and their tumourigenic potential in immunodeficient mice. Clinical Oral Investigations.
- (2022). Establishment of peritoneal dECM scaffolds for culture of ovarian cancer organoids.
- (2022). Establishment of ovarian cancer organoids on peritoneal dECM scaffolds.
- (2020). Biomarkers and preclinical models for more precise diagnosis and personalized treatment of oral and vulva carcinomas - Study on human samples and experimental models.
- (2022). Tumor-Fibroblast Interactions in Carcinomas. 16 sider.
- (2022). Establishment of peritoneal dECM scaffolds for 3D culture of ovarian cancer organoids.
- (2022). Corrigendum: Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs (Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol., (2021), 9, (783468), 10.3389/fbioe.2021.783468). Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology.