- Telefon+47 55 58 64 22
- BesøksadresseThormøhlens gate 53 A/B5006 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2021). Exploring codon adjustment strategies towards Escherichia coli-based production of viral proteins encoded by HTH1, a novel prophage of the marine bacterium Hypnocyclicus thermotrophus. Viruses.
- (2018). Mutational analysis of the pro-peptide of a marine intracellular subtilisin protease supports its role in inhibition. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics. 1-13.
- (2016). A rapid solubility-optimized screening procedure for recombinant subtilisins in E. coli. Journal of Biotechnology. 38-46.
- (2020). Enzyme discovery from the edge of (sequence) space.
- (2020). Bringing deep-sea enzymes to light.
- (2017). Discovery of proteases for bioconversion of marine biomass.
- (2016). Enzyme discovery and development for biomass conversion in the marine bio-based industry.
- (2015). Screening proteases for applications on fish industry by-products.
- (2015). Comparing Protease Activity of Subtilisin Homologues.
- (2014). An enzyme discovery and expression pipeline for the conversion of Norwegian biomasses.
- (2021). Going to extremes - A metagenomic journey into the dark matter of life. FEMS Microbiology Letters. 16 sider.