- (2023). Hypoxia induced responses are reflected in the stromal proteome of breast cancer. Nature Communications.
- (2022). Mapping Proteome Changes in Microsatellite Stable, Recurrent Colon Cancer Reveals a Significant Immune System Signature. Cancer Genomics & Proteomics. 130-144.
- (2020). Linagliptin Ameliorates Hepatic Steatosis via Non-Canonical Mechanisms in Mice Treated with a Dual Inhibitor of Insulin Receptor and IGF-1 Receptor. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-19.
- (2020). Leptin receptor signaling regulates protein synthesis pathways and neuronal differentiation in pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cell Reports. 1067-1079.
- (2020). In vivo environment swiftly restricts human pancreatic progenitors toward mono-hormonal identity via a HNF1A/HNF4A mechanism. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 1-14.
- (2020). Encapsulation boosts islet-cell signature in differentiating human induced pluripotent stem cells via integrin signalling . Scientific Reports. 1-16.
- (2020). Bioinformatic analyses of miRNA-mRNA signature during hiPSC differentiation towards insulin-producing cells upon HNF4α mutation. Biomedicines. 1-20.
- (2019). The effect of WnT pathway modulators on human iPSC-derived pancreatic beta cell maturation. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-13.
- (2019). Reprogrammed cells display distinct proteomic signaturesAssociated with colony morphology variability. Stem Cells International. 1-16.
- (2019). In vivo hyperglycemia exposure elicits distinct period-dependent effects on human pancreatic progenitor differentiation, conveyed by oxidative stress. Acta Physiologica. 1-16.
- (2019). Encapsulation boosts islet-cell signature in differentiating human induced pluripotent stem cells via integrin signalling. bioRxiv - the preprint server for biology.
- (2019). Dynamic proteome profiling of human pluripotent stem cell-derived pancreatic progenitors. Stem Cells. 542-555.
- (2019). Diabetes relief in mice by glucose-sensing insulin-secreting human α-cells. Nature. 43-48.
- (2018). Novel protein signatures suggest progression to muscular invasiveness in bladder cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2017). Probing the missing mature β-cell proteomic landscape in differentiating patient iPSC-derived cells. Scientific Reports. 1-14.
- (2016). Proteomic Analysis of Minimally Damaged Renal Tubular Tissue from Two-Kidney-One-Clip Hypertensive Rats Demonstrates Extensive Changes Compared to Tissue from Controls. Nephron. 70-80.
- (2015). Quantitative proteomics suggests decrease in the secretogranin-1 cerebrospinal fluid levels during the disease course of multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 3361-3369.
- (2015). Distinct protein signature of hypertension-induced damage in the renal proteome of two-kidney-one-clip (2K1C) rat model. Journal of Hypertension. 126-135.
- (2014). Proteomic analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded glomeruli suggests depletion of glomerular filtration barrier proteins in two-kidney one-clip hypertensive rats. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 11 sider.
- (2014). In-depth characterization of the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) proteome displayed through the CSF proteome resource (CSF-PR). Molecular & Cellular Proteomics. 3152-3163.
- (2014). Carboxyl-ester lipase maturity-onset diabetes of the young disease protein biomarkers in secretin-stimulated duodenal juice. Journal of Proteome Research. 521-530.
- (2013). Discovery and initial verification of differentially abundant proteins between multiple sclerosis patients and controls using iTRAQ and SID-SRM. Journal of Proteomics. 312-325.
- (2022). Neurogenesis in the Tumor Microenvironment. 11 sider.
- (2013). Proteomic analysis of outer and juxtamedullary cortex of non-clipped kidneys in 2K1C hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. 1 sider.