- 2013. Upscaled modeling of CO2 injection with coupled thermal processes. Energy Procedia. 384-391.
- 2013. Influence of capillary pressure and trapping hysteresis on large-scale CO2 migration. Journal of Coupled Systems and Multiscale Dynamics. 442-458.
- 2013. Impact of structural heterogeneity on upscaled models for large-scale CO2 migration and trapping in saline aquifers. Advances in Water Resources. 520-532.
- 2012. Uncertainties in practical simulation of CO2 storage. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. 234-242.
- 2012. Effective models for CO2 migration in geological systems with varying topography. Water Resources Research. 17 sider.
- 2012. Derivation of vertical equilibrium models for CO2 migration from pore scale equations. International Journal of Numerical Analysis & Modeling. 745-776.
- 2011. SUCCESS: SUbsurface CO2 storage–Critical elements and superior strategy. Energy Procedia. 6117-6124.
- 2011. Impact of the capillary fringe in vertically integrated models for CO2 storage. Water Resources Research.
- 2011. Field-case simulation of CO2-plume migration using vertical-equilibrium models. Energy Procedia. 3801-3808.
- 2011. BARYCENTRIC COORDINATE BASED MIXED FINITE ELEMENTS ON QUADRILATERAL/HEXAHEDRAL MESH. International Journal of Numerical Analysis & Modeling. 584-598.
- 2010. Non-equilibrium effects in capillarity and interfacial area in two-phase flow: dynamic pore-network modelling. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 38-71.
- 2009. Preface. Computational Geosciences. 405-407.
- 2009. Geological modeling and simulation of CO2 injection in the Johansen formation. Computational Geosciences. 435-450.
- 2009. Discontinuous Galerkin methods for advective transport in single-continuum models of fractured media. Advances in Water Resources. 493-506.
- 2009. Comparison of cell- and vertex-centered discretization methods for flow in a two-dimensional discrete-fracture–matrix system. Advances in Water Resources. 1740-1755.
- 2009. A benchmark study on problems related to CO2 storage in geologic formations. Summary and discussion of the results. Computational Geosciences. 409-434.
- 2008. On the definition of macroscale pressure for multiphase flow in porous media. Water Resources Research. 8 sider.
- 2007. Interpretation of macroscale variables in Darcy's law. Water Resources Research. 9 sider.
- 2007. Improved streamlines and time-of-flight for streamline simulation on irregular grids. Advances in Water Resources. 1027-1045.
- 2006. Control Volume Finite Difference On Adaptive Meshes. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering.
- 2005. Semi-Analytical Solution for CO2 Leakage through an Abandoned Well. Environmental Science and Technology. 602-611.
- 2005. Bundle-of-tubes model for calculating dynamic effects in the capillary-pressure-saturation relationship. Transport in Porous Media. 5-22.
- 2004. Performance of a flux splitting scheme when solving the single-phase pressure equation discretized by MPFA. Computational Geosciences. 325-340.
- 2003. A pore network model for calculation of interfacial velocities. Advances in Water Resources. 1061-1074.
- 2002. Time-of-flight + fast Marching + transport collapse: an alternative to streamlines for tow-phase porous media flow with capillary forces? Developments in Water Science. 995-1002.
- 2002. A streamline front tracking method for two- and three-phase flow including capillary forces. Contemporary Mathematics. 49-61.
- 2001. Operator splitting methods for systems of convection-diffusion equations: nonlinear error mechanisms and correction strategies. Journal of Computational Physics. 636-663.
- 2001. Dynamic effect in the capillary pressure-saturation relationship and its impacts on unsaturated flow. http://www.vadosezonejournal.org/cgi/content/.
- 2001. Corrected operator splitting for systems of convection-diffusion equations. MANGLER.
- 1999. An ELLAM Scheme for advection-diffusion equations in two dimensions. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. 2160-2194.
- 1999. An ELLAM Scheme for Advection-Diffusion Equations in Two Dimensions. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. 2160-2194.
- 1999. A dynamic network model for two-phase immiscible flow. Computational Geosciences. 1-22.
- 1998. The corrected operator splitting approach applied to a nonlinear advection-diffusion problem. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 239-260.
- 1998. An ELLAM scheme for advection-dispersion equations in two dimensions. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing.
- 1998. A study of the modelling error in two operator splitting algorithms f or porous media flow. Computational Geosciences. 23-26.
- 1997. The shortening fraction of myocardial fibers and its layered distribution, as derived from cine-MR imaged left ventriculograms - An approach for evaluating globar left ventricular function. Acta Radiologica. 391-399.
- 1997. The corrected operator splitting approach to a nonlinear advection-diffusion problem. Applied Mathematics Report.
- 1996. Eulerian-Lagrangian localized adjoint methods for systems of nonlinear advective-diffusive-reactive equations. Advances in Water Resources. 297-315.
- 1995. Eulerian-Lagrangian localized adjoint methods for a nonlinear advection-diffusion equation. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 223-250.
- 2006. Proceedings of the XVI International Conference on Computational Methods in Water Resources. .
- 2003. Bundle-of-Tubes Model for Calculating Dynamic Effects in the Capillary-Pressure-Saturation relationship. .
- 1997. A study of the modelling error in two operator splitting algorithms for porous media flow. 112. 112. .
- 1995. ELLAM-based operator splitting for nonlinear advection diffusion equations. 98. 98. .
- 1988. Adaptive characteristic operator splitting techniques for convectiondominated diffusion problems in one and two space dimensions. 85. 85. .
- 2014. Vertically integrated models with coupled thermal processes.
- 2012. Kan CO2-lagring på lange tidsskalaer modelleres?
- 1998. An Algorithm for Simulating Dynamic Effects in a Pore Scale Network Model of Two Phase Flow.
- 2013. Upscaled modeling of CO2 injection with coupled thermal processes.
- 2013. Quantifying storage capacity using upscaled models for CO2 storage.
- 2013. Coupled Thermal Models with Vertical Equilibrium for CO2 storage.
- 2012. Upscaled models for CO2 migration in geological formations with structural heterogeneity.
- 2012. Upscaled models for CO2 migration.
- 2012. Effective models for CO2 migration in geological systems with varying topography.
- 2006. Streamline methods on fault adapted grids for risk assessment of storage of CO2 in geological formations.
- 2006. On the definition of macro-scale pressure for multi-phase flow in porous media.
- 2006. Adaptive streamline tracing for streamline simulation on irregular grids.
- 2006. Adaptive Streamline Tracing for Streamline Simulation on Irregular Grids.
- 2006. A Discontinuous Galerkin Method for Computing Time-of-Flight in Discrete-Fracture Models.
- 2004. Quantitative estimation of CO2 leakage from geological storage: Analytical models, numerical models, and data needs.
- 2004. Dynamic Effects in Constitutive Relationships for Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media: Insights From and About Bundle of Tubes Models.
- 2004. Dynamic Effects in Capillary Pressure Relationships for Two-phase Flow in Porous Media: Insights from Bundle-of-Tubes Models and their Implications.
- 2004. Adjoint methods are particle methods: Implications for Eulerian-Langrangian modeling of multiphase multicomponent transport.
- 2004. A pore-scale network approach to investifate dynamic effects in multiphase flow.
- 2003. Eulerian-Lagrangian methods for non-linear advection problems.
- 2003. A Bundle of Capillary Tubes Model to Investigate Dynamic Effects in the Capillary-Pressure-Saturation Relationship.
- 2002. Time-of-flight+transport collapse: An alternative to streamlines for two-phase porous media flow with capillary forces.
- 2002. Study of Pc-Sw relationship using a dynamic pore-scale network model.
- 2002. A total pressure-saturation formulation of two-phase flow incorperating dynamic effects in the capillary-pressure-saturation relationship.
- 2002. A streamline front-tracking method for two- and three-phase flow including capillary forces.
- 2000. Two phase flow including interfacial area as a variable.
- 2000. Dynamic pore-scale network models for two-phase flow in porous media.
- 2000. A local streamline Eulerian-Lagrangian method for two-phase flow.
- 2000. A Two Phase Flow Model Including Dynamics of Interfacial Area.
- 2000. A Sketch: Solving a Multidimensional Three Phase Flow Problem.
- 1998. On the use of pore-scale computational models for two-phase porous media flows.
- 1997. Numerisk modellering av strømning i grunnvannsreservoar.
- 1997. Identification of the discontinuios permability of a one phase flow reservoir by Petrov-Galerkin method.
- 1997. Corrected operator splitting for nonlinear advection-diffusion.
- 1997. Combining the corrected operator splitting method with streamline computation to solve nonlinear advection-diffusion equations.
- 1997. A dynamic algorithm for simulating two-phase flow in a pore-scale network model.
- 1997. A characteristic domain splitting method.
- 1996. A characteristic domain splitting method.
- 1996. A characteristic domain decomposition method for modeling flow in a coastal aquifer.
- 2016. Foreword: NUPUS: Porous Media Research Has Got a Brand Name. Transport in Porous Media. 235-236.
- 2012. Magne Espedal Memorial Issue. International Journal of Numerical Analysis & Modeling. I-II.
- 1985. Trykkeffektar på tearingmoden: Ein kollisjonsdominert to-væske modell.
- 2010. On the use of vertically averaged models to simulate CO2 migration in a layered saline aquifer.
- 2010. Modeling dissolution within vertically averaged formulations.
- 2002. Grunnvatn og matematikk. QED Fakultetsavisa for Det matematisk-naturvitenskapelige fakultet. 6-7.
- 2008. Utopiske Greenpeace. Dagbladet.
- 2015. Pore Scale Modeling of Polymer Flow Using the Navier-Stokes Approach.
- 2005. Fast Simulation of Transport and Adaptive Permeability Estimation in Porous Media.
- 1989. Adaptive characteristic operator splitting techniques for convection-dominated diffusion problems in one and two space dimensions.
- 2014. Vertically integrated models with coupled thermal processes. -1234 sider.
- 2013. Upscaled models for CO2 injection and migration in geological systems.
- 1998. A characteristic domain decomposition method for modelling the flow in a coastal aquifer. 8 sider.
- 2012. Upscaled models for CO2 migration in geological formations with structural heterogeneity.
- 2000. Two phase flow including interfacial area as a variable. 231-238.
- 2000. A Local Streamline Eulerian-Lagrangian Method for Two-Phase Flow. 645-650.
- 2006. Streamline methods on grids adapting to fractures.
- 2004. Similarity solutions for CO2 injection in aquifers.
- 2004. Numerics of CO2 sequestration.
- 2000. Two phase flow: Two coupled equations for interfacial area and saturation.
- 2000. Two Phase Flow, Interfacial Area and Dynamic Network Modeling.
- 2000. A Two Phase Flow Model Including Dynamics of Interfacial Areas.
- 1997. Operator splitting and an inverse problem for the Buckley-Leverett equation.