- 2020. The Psychometric Properties of the Frost Multidimensional Perfectionism Scale - Brief. Frontiers in Psychology. 7 sider.
- 2019. Predictors of Gamblers Beliefs About Responsible Gambling Measures. Journal of Gambling Studies. 1375-1396.
- 2019. Near Miss in a Video Game: an Experimental Study. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction.
- 2019. Evaluating an Internet Gaming Disorder Scale Using Mokken Scaling Analysis. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-8.
- 2019. Are Video Games a Gateway to Gambling? A Longitudinal Study Based on a Representative Norwegian Sample. Journal of Gambling Studies. 545-557.
- 2019. A cross-national analysis of the psychometric properties of the Geriatric Anxiety Inventory. The journals of gerontology. Series B, Psychological sciences and social sciences. 1475-1483.
- 2018. Mental health symptoms and gambling behaviour: A longitudinal study from adolescence to emerging adulthood. Journal of Behavioral Addictions.
- 2018. Fatty fish intervention and psychophysiological responses to mental workload in forensic inpatients: A randomized control trial. Journal of Psychophysiology.
- 2018. Does the two-chair dialogue intervention facilitate processing of emotions more efficiently than basic Rogerian conditions? European Journal of Psychotherapy & Councelling. 337-355.
- 2018. Does an emotion-focused two-chair dialogue add to the therapeutic effect of the empathic attunement to affect? Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. 86-95.
- 2018. A Cross-Lagged Study of Developmental Trajectories of Video Game Engagement, Addiction, and Mental Health. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-13.
- 2017. The relationships between mental health symptoms and gambling behavior in the transition from adolescence to emerging adulthood. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-11.
- 2017. The effects of alcohol expectancy and intake on slot machine gambling behavior. Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 203-211.
- 2017. People around you – Do they matter? An experimental gambling study. International Gambling Studies. 349-365.
- 2017. Mentalization-based treatment for female patients with comorbid personality disorder and substance use disorder: A pilot study. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- 2017. Gambling behavior in alcohol-serving and non-alcohol-serving-venues: a study of electronic gaming machine players using account records. Addiction Research and Theory. 201-207.
- 2017. A Bifactor and item response analysis of the geriatric anxiety inventory. International Psychogeriatrics. 1647-1656.
- 2016. Psychopathology and personality characteristics in pathological gamblers: Identifying subgroups of gamblers. Journal of Gambling Issues. 68-88.
- 2016. Problem gambling and the five-factor model of personality: A large population-based study. Addiction. 1428-1435.
- 2016. Perceived anabolic–androgenic steroid use is associated with perceived neuroticism. Journal of Substance Use. 263-267.
- 2016. An open trial of mindfulness-based stress reduction for young adults with social anxiety disorder. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 80-90.
- 2016. An empirical real-world study of losses disguised as wins in electronic gaming machines. International Gambling Studies. 470-480.
- 2016. A longitudinal study of factors explaining attitude change towards gambling among adolescents. Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 59-67.
- 2015. Prevalence and predictors of Video Game Addiction: A study based on a national sample of Gamers. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction. 1-15.
- 2015. Prevalence and correlates of problem gambling in a representative sample of Norwegian 17-years olds. Journal of Gambling Studies. 659-678.
- 2015. Prevalence and correlates of anabolic-androgenic steroid use in a nationally representative sample of 17-year-old Norwegian adolescents. Substance Use & Misuse. 139-147.
- 2015. Attitudes towards use of anabolic-androgenic steroids among Ghanaian high school students. International journal of drug policy. 169-174.
- 2015. Anabolic-androgenic steroid use in the Nordic countries: A meta-analysis and meta-regression analysis. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. 7-20.
- 2015. An exploratory study investigating the effects of a treatment manual for video game addiction. Psychological Reports. 490-495.
- 2014. Type of musical soundtrack affects behavior in gambling. Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 102-106.
- 2014. The relationship between structural game characteristics and gambling behavior: a population-level study. Journal of Gambling Studies.
- 2014. Attentional bias in snus users: An experimental study. PLOS ONE.
- 2012. Tempo in electronic gaming machines affects behavior among at-risk gamblers. Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 135-139.
- 2012. Prevalence and correlates of delayed sleep phase in high school students. Sleep Medicine. 193-199.
- 2012. Effects of sequential win occurrence on subsequent gambling behavior and urges. Gambling Research. 31-38.
- 2012. Diminished aversive conditioning in pathological gamblers. Addiction. 1660-1666.
- 2011. Tipping på odds: lønner det seg å lytte til ekspertene? Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 1172-1177.
- 2011. The relationship between media use in the bedroom, sleep habits and symptoms of insomnia. Journal of Sleep Research. 569-575.
- 2011. Problematic video game use: estimated prevalence and associations with mental and physical health. CyberPsychology, Behavior and Social Networking. 591-596.
- 2011. Individual differences in evaluative conditioning and reinforcement sensitivity affect bet-sizes during gambling. Personality and Individual Differences. 729-734.
- 2011. Brief report: Behaviorally induced insufficient sleep syndrome in older adolescents. Prevalence and correlates. Journal of Adolescence. 391-395.
- 2011. A pilot study of CBT versus escitalopram combined with CBT in the treatment of pathological gamblers. International Gambling Studies. 121-141.
- 2011. 'Workaholism' and potential outcomes in well-being and health in a cross-occupational sample. Stress and Health. E209-E214.
- 2010. The relationship between aversive conditioning and risk-avoidance in gambling. Journal of Gambling Studies. 545-559.
- 2010. Evaluering av livstids NODS ved bruk av Rasch modellering. International Gambling Studies. 189-202.
- 2010. Attentional biases among pathological gamblers. International Gambling Studies. 45-59.
- 2009. Prevalence and correlates of gambling among 16 to 19-year old adolescents in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 55-64.
- 2007. Outcome of pharmacological treatments of pathological gambling - A review and meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 357-364.
- 2007. An overview of cognitive mechanisms in pathological gambling. Nordic Psychology. 347-361.
- 2006. Medikamentell behandling ved spilleavhengighet (Pharmacological treatment of pathological gambling). Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1322-1324.
- 2006. Kriterier for å kartlegge pengespillproblemer blant ungdom. Journal of Gambling Issues. 57-71.
- 2006. Anabolic Steroid Use in High School Students. Substance Use & Misuse. 1705-1717.
- 2004. Spilleavhengighet-kartlegging, utbredelse, etiologi og behandling. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 713-722.
- 2020. Omfang av penge- og dataspillproblemer i Norge 2019. .
- 2016. Omfang av penge- og dataspillproblemer i Norge 2015. .
- 2016. Endring av penge- og dataspillproblemer i Norge 2013-2015. .
- 2014. Omfang av penge- og dataspillproblemer i Norge i 2013. .
- 2014. The global epidemiology of anabolic-androgenic steroid use.
- 2019. The relationship between SUD and GD: a nationwide longitudinal health registry study.
- 2016. Losses disguised as wins and gambling behavior in EGMs.
- 2015. An empirical investigation of past financial outcomes and monthly expenditure among VLT gamblers.
- 2013. Structural characteristics in Gambling Machines and Gambling Behavior: Do Machine Features influence Gambling Behavior?
- 2011. Diminished aversive classical conditioning in pathological gamblers.
- 2010. Individual differences in evaluative conditioning and reward responsiveness affect bet-sizes when gambling.
- 2017. Not good enough? Further comments to the wording, meaning, and the conceptualization of Internet Gaming disorder: Commentary on: Chaos and confusion in DSM-5 diagnosis of Internet Gaming disorder: Issues, concerns, and recommendations for clarity in the field (Kuss et al.). Journal of Behavioral Addictions. 114-117.
- 2015. Visual hallucinations in First-Episode Psychosis: Prevalence and Association with Childhood Trauma and Remission.
- 2015. Prevalence and Predictors of Video Game Addiction: A Population Study.
- 2019. Personal and Contextual Factors Influencing Gaming Behaviour. Risk factors and prevention of video game addiction.
- 2018. Structural game characteristics, game features, financial outcomes and gambling behaviour.
- 2009. Pathological gambling : prevalence, mechanisms and treatment outcome.
- 2006. Spilleavhengige må få bedre behandlingstilbud.
- 2010. Associations between media use in the bedroom, sleep habits and symptoms of insomnia. Journal of Sleep Research. 291-291.
- 2008. Prevalence, predictors and consequences of behaviorally induced insufficient sleep syndrome in adolescence. Journal of Sleep Research. P475.
- 2014. The relationship between structural game characteristics and gambling behaviour: A population-level study.
- 2009. The effects of win occurrence and gender in a gambling situation.
- 2009. Pathological Gamblers - Psychopathology and Personality Characteristics.
- 2009. Differences in aversive learning are associated with risk taking in gambling.
- 2008. Pharmacological Interventions as Treatment Alternatives in Pathological Gambling.
- 2008. NEO-FFI Profiles of Pathological Gamblers.
- 2008. Impulsivity and Sensation Seeking in Pathological Gamblers.
- 2008. Group cohesiveness in short-term cognitive behavioural therapy groups.
- 2008. Gender differences and the big win hypothesis in a gambling situation.
- 2007. DIF - Differential Item Functioning Analysis of Norwegian and American Hardiness Measures.
- 2018. Impulse-control disorders in Parkinson's Disease: A meta-analysis and review of case-control studies. Frontiers in Neurology. 1-15.
- 2016. Trajectories of sleepiness and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian nurses with and without night work and rotational work. Chronobiology International. 480-489.
- 2015. Dataspillavhengighet : en oversikt over utbredelse, måling, korrelater, og behandling. Tidsskrift for ungdomsforskning. 33-50.
- 2015. Behandling av dataspillavhengighet : en systematisk oversikt. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 471-478.
- 2014. The global epidemiology of anabolic-androgenic steroid use: a meta-analysis and meta-regression analysis. Annals of Epidemiology. 383-398.
- 2013. Attentional bias in problem gambling: a systematic review. Journal of Gambling Studies. 359-375.
- 2009. Personality factors as predictors of pathological gambling. Personality and Individual Differences. 933-937.
- 2005. Outcome of psychological treatments of pathological gambling: a review and meta-analysis. Addiction. 1412-1422.