- 2019. Hypertensive pregnancy disorders increase the risk of maternal cardiovascular disease after adjustment for cardiovascular risk factors. International Journal of Cardiology. 81-87.
- 2018. Association between gestational hypertension and risk of cardiovascular disease among 617 589 Norwegian women. Journal of the American Heart Association. 14 sider.
- 2017. Incident coronary heart disease after Preeclampsia: Role of reduced fetal growth, preterm delivery, and parity. Journal of the American Heart Association. 13 sider.
- 2014. Poor self-rated health associated with an increased risk of subsequent development of lung cancer. Quality of Life Research. 145-153.
- 2018. Hypertensive pregnancy disorders and subsequent cardiovascular disease in Norwegian women.
Riise HK, Sulo G, Tell GS, Igland J, Nygard O, Vollset SE, et al. Incident Coronary Heart Disease After Preeclampsia: Role of Reduced Fetal Growth, Preterm Delivery, and Parity. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017;6(3).
PhD project: Association between cardiovascular manifestations, preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease in Norwegian women