- 2019. Vitamin B6 catabolism and lung cancer risk: Results from the Lung Cancer Cohort Consortium (LC3). Annals of Oncology. 478-485.
- 2018. The PAr index, an indicator reflecting altered vitamin B-6 homeostasis, is associated with long-term risk of stroke in the general population: the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK). American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 105-112.
- 2018. Plasma concentrations and dietary intakes of choline and betaine in association with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from 3 prospective cohorts with different health profiles. Journal of the American Heart Association. 11 sider.
- 2018. Increased plasma trimethylamine-N-oxide is associated with incident atrial fibrillation. International Journal of Cardiology. 7 sider.
- 2018. Association of plasma neopterin with risk of an inpatient hospital diagnosis of atrial fibrillation: results from two prospective cohort studies. Journal of Internal Medicine. 578-587.
- 2017. Smoking, plasma cotinine and risk of atrial fibrillation: the Hordaland Health Study. Journal of Internal Medicine. 73-82.
- 2017. Results from the European prospective investigation into cancer and nutrition link vitamin B6 catabolism and lung cancer risk. Cancer Research. 302-308.
- 2016. Plasma Biomarkers of Inflammation, the Kynurenine Pathway, and Risks of All-Cause, Cancer, and Cardiovascular Disease Mortality: The Hordaland Health Study. American Journal of Epidemiology. 249-258.
- 2015. Markers of vitamin B6 status and metabolism as predictors of incident cancer: The Hordaland Health Study. International Journal of Cancer. 2932-2939.
- 2015. A prospective study of the immune system activation biomarker neopterin and colorectal cancer risk. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 11 sider.
- 2014. Serum leptin concentrations in relation to dietary patterns in Chinese men and women. Public Health Nutrition. 1524-1530.
- 2014. Riboflavin intake and 5-year blood pressure change in Chinese adults: interaction with hypertensive medication. Food and Nutrition Bulletin. 33-42.
- 2014. Monosodium glutamate intake is inversely related to the risk of hyperglycemia. Clinical Nutrition. 823-828.
- 2014. Interferon-γ-induced inflammatory markers and the risk of cancer: The Hordaland Health Study. Cancer. 3370-3377.
- 2014. Inadequate riboflavin intake and anemia risk in a Chinese population: five-year follow up of the Jiangsu Nutrition Study. PLOS ONE. 8 sider.
- 2014. Association between nutrition and the evolution of multimorbidity: the importance of fruits and vegetables and whole grain products. Clinical Nutrition. 513-520.
- 2013. Dietary patterns are associated with insulin resistance in Chinese adults without known diabetes. British Journal of Nutrition. 1662-1669.
- 2013. Association between monosodium glutamate intake and sleep-disordered breathing among Chinese adults with normal body weight. Nutrition - The International Journal of Applied and Basic Nutritional Sciences. 508-513.
- 2013. Association between Serum Leptin Concentrations and Insulin Resistance: A Population-Based Study from China. PLOS ONE. 7 sider.
- 2012. Interaction between physical activity and sleep duration in relation to insulin resistance among non-diabetic Chinese adults. BMC Public Health. 9 sider.
- 2011. Dietary pattern and weight change in a 5-year follow-up among Chinese adults: results from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study. British Journal of Nutrition. 1047-1054.
- 2010. Zinc intake and the risk of hyperglycemia among Chinese adults: the prospective Jiangsu Nutrition Study (JIN). The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. 332-335.
- 2010. Dietary pattern and weight change in a 5-year follow-up among Chinese adults: results from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study. British Journal of Nutrition.
- 2009. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome and factors associated with its components in Chinese adults. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental. 1102-1108.
- 2017. Smoking and risk of atrial fibrillation: a prospective study with cotinine measurement.
- 2017. Plasma neopterin and risk of atrial fibrillation: results from 2 prospective cohort studies.
- 2016. Plasma betaine and risk of incident atrial fibrillation: the Hordaland Health Study (HUSK).
- 2010. Diabetes, impaired fasting glucose and their relations to plasma pro-inflammatory cytokines: a population-based study in China. Diabetic Medicine. 1461-1463.
- 2017. Vitamin B6-related biomarkers and long-term stroke risk: the Hordaland Health Study.
- 2017. Plasma choline and betaine and risk of incident atrial fibrillation: the Hordaland Health Study.
- 2014. Markers of vitamin B6 status and metabolism as predictors of incident cancer: A community-based cohort study.
- 2014. Prevalence, trends and risk factors for the diabetes epidemic in China: A systematic review and meta-analysis. 63-72.