- 2015. The ideal antipsychotic: Hybrid between typical haloperidol and the atypical clozapine antipsychotic. Bioanalysis & Biomedicine.
- 2012. The biological significance of vitamin A in humans : A review of nutritional aspects and clinical considerations. ScienceJet. 13-19.
- 2012. CUG binding protein 1 binds to a specific region within the human albumin 3 ' untranslated region. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications - BBRC. 539-543.
- 2012. Albumin 3 ' untranslated region facilitates increased recombinant protein production from Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnology Journal. 8 sider.
- 2009. In thrombin stimulated human platelets Citalopram, Promethazine, Risperidone, and Ziprasidone, but not Diazepam, may exert their pharmacological effects also through intercalation in membrane phospholipids in a receptor-independent manner. Journal of chemical biology. 89-103.
- 2008. Psychotropic drugs interfere with the tight coupling of polyphosphoinositide cycle metabolites in human platelets: a result of receptor-independent drug intercalation in the plasma membrane? Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Biomembranes. 2165-2176.
- 2008. Effects of psychotropic drugs on the thrombin-induced liberation of arachidonate in human platelets. Saudi Medical Journal. 1397-1407.
- 2007. Vectors ancoding seven oikosin signal peptides transfected into CHO cells differ greatly in mediating Gaussia luciferase and human endostatin production although mRNA levels are largely unaffected. Gene Regulation and Systems Biology. 303-312.
- 2007. The level of synthesis and secretion of Gaussia princeps luciferase in transfected CHO cells is heavily dependent on the choice of signal peptide. Journal of Biotechnology. 705-715.
- 2007. Reducing the availability of polyamines for a developing tumour. Biochemical Society Transactions. 340-342.
- 2007. Oral Misteltoe lectins: A case for their use in cancer therapy. Cancer therapy. 287-300.
- 2007. Improving mammalian cell factories: The selection of signal peptide has a major impact on recombinant protein synthesis and secretion an mammalian cells. Trends in Cell & Molecular Biology. 1-17.
- 2004. A mistletoe lectin (ML-1)-containing diet reduces the viability of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma tumor. Cancer Detection and Prevention. 52-56.
- 2003. In vivo studies on possible health consequences of genetically modified food and feed - with particular regard to ingredients consisting of genetically modified plant materials. Nutrition and Health. 1-8.
- 2002. Sodium butyrate stimulates the synthesis of firefly luciferase in transfected CHO cells but levels of BiP chaperone are unaffected. Cell Biology International. 489-494.
- 2002. Dietary mistletoe lectin supplementation and reduced growth of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Histology and Histopathology. 261-271.
- 2001. Anti-cancer therapy : diversion of polyamines in the gut. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepathology. 1041-1046.
- 1999. The growth of an established murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma tumour is limited by switching to a phytohaemagglutinin-containing diet. Cancer Letters. 87-91.
- 1999. Growth of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma is stimulated by extraneous dietary polyamines. Zeitschrift für Gastroenterologie - German Journal of Gastroenterology. 656-657.
- 1999. Competition between the signal sequence and a 3'UTR localisation signal during redirection of beta-globin mRNA to the endoplasmic reticulum: implications for biotechnology. Cytotechnology (Dordrecht). 37-47.
- 1999. A combination of dietary protein depletion and PHA-induced gut growth reduce the mass of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer Letters. 145-152.
- 1998. The induction of gut hyperplasia by phytohaemagglutinin in the diet and limitation of tumour growth. Histology and Histopathology. 575-583.
- 1998. Ribosomal proteins sustain morphology, function and phenotype in acute myeloid leukemia blasts. Leukemia Research. 329-339.
- 1996. The effect of switching between phytohaemagglutinin-containing and a control diet on the growth and lipid content of a Krebs II lymphosarcoma tumour. J Exptl Therap & Oncol. 273-277.
- 1996. The compartmentalization of protein synthesis: importance of cytoskeleton and role in mRNA targeting. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology. 1089-1105.
- 1996. Phytohaemagglutinin-induced gut hyperplasia and the growth of a mouse lymphosarcoma tumour. J Exptl Therap & Oncol. 171-176.
- 1996. Enrichment of specific mRNAs in cytoskeletal-bound polysomes and membrane bound polysomes in Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biochemical Society Transactions. 187S.
- 1996. Dietary phytohaemagglutinin slows down the proliferation of a mouse plasmacytoma (MPC-11) tumour in Balb/c mice. Cancer Letters. 151-155.
- 1996. Compartmentation of the protein synthetic machinery of CHO cells into free, cytoskeletal-bound and membrane-bound polysomes. Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Monitor. 137-144.
- 1996. Association of mRNAs and polyribosomes with the cytoskeleton: Potential roles in transport and compartmentalization of mRNAs. Cell Motility and the Cytoskeleton. 31-57.
- 1995. The sequestration of mRNA in the cytoskeleton and other subcellular structures. Advances in Molecular and Cell Biology. 41-74.
- 1995. The mRNAs for cyclin A, c-myc, and ribosomal proteins L4 and S6 are associated with cytoskeletal polysomes in HepG2 cells. Biochemical Journal. 193-196.
- 1995. Switching between control and phytohaemagglutinin-containing diets affects growth of Krebs II ascites cells and produces differences in the levels of putrescine, spermidine and spermine. Cancer Letters. 233-237.
- 1995. Effect of PHA on intestinal cell proliferation and tumor growth: role of polyamines. Interlec. 40.
- 1995. Changes in the distribution of actin mRNA in different polysome fractions following stimulation of MPC-11 cells. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 107-115.
- 1994. The initial growth rate of Krebs II ascites cell tumours in mice is slowed down by the inclusion of phytohaemagglutinin in the diet. International Journal of Oncology. 1105-1107.
- 1994. Phytohaemagglutinin in the diet induces growth of the gut and modifies some organ weights in mice. Medical science research. 101-103.
- 1994. Free, cytoskeletal-bound and mambrane-bound polysomes isolated from MPC-11 cells differ in their complement of poly(A) binding proteins. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 131-139.
- 1994. Effect of phytohaemagglutinin on the growth of Krebs II tumour cells, body metabolism and internal organs of mice. International Journal of Oncology. 1369-1374.
- 1994. Changes in distribution of actin mRNA in different polysome fractions following stimulation of MPC-11 cells. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 107-115.
- 1994. A diet containing the lectin phytohaemagglutinin (PHA) slows down the proliferation of Krebs II cell tumours in mice. Cancer Letters. 133-137.
- 1993. The involvement of microfilaments in protein synthesis; effects of insulin. International journal of biochemistry. 853-864.
- 1993. The effect of insulin on proteins associated with free, cytoskeletal-bound and membranes-bound polysome populations. Cell Biology International. 1065-1073.
- 1992. The effects of insulin, cycloheximide and phalloidin on the content of actin and p35 in extracts prepared from the nuclear fraction of Krebs II ascites cells. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 187-194.
- 1992. Morphological changes in Krebs II ascites tumour cells induced by insulin are associated with differences in protein composition and altered amounts of free, cytoskeletal-bound and membrane-bound polysomes. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 131-140.
- 1992. Insulin. Signal transmission and short term effects on the cytoskeleton and protein synthesis. International journal of biochemistry. 183-191.
- 1991. The mapping of three subfractions of endoplasmic reticulum membranes isolated from L-929 cells by the use of spin probes. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 49-54.
- 1991. The isolation of three distinct populations of polysomes from eukaryotic cells. Biochemical Society Transactions. 1108-1111.
- 1991. The effect of phorbol esters on lipid microviscosity in various fractions of Krebs 2 endoplasmic reticulum membranes. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 260-265.
- 1991. The characterization of free, cytoskeletal- and membrane-bound polysomes in Krebs 2 ascites and 3T3 cells. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 183-193.
- 1991. The activities of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase phosphatase and 17 aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases MPC-11 and Krebs 2 ascites cells. Cancer Letters. 119-123.
- 1991. Interaction between mRNA, ribosomes and the cytoskeleton. Biochemical Journal. 1-10.
- 1991. Insulin induces changes in the subcellular distribution of actin and 5'-nucleotidase. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 67-74.
- 1991. Differences in the content of acitin-binding proteins in subcellular fractions prepared from Krebs 2 ascites cells. Biochemical Society Transactions. 1140-1141.
- 1991. Differences in patterns of proteins isolated from polysomes in free, cytoskeletal-bound and membrane-bound fractions in MPC-11 cells incubated with insulin. Biochemical Society Transactions. 1138-1139.
- 1991. Changes in amounts of polysomes in free, cytoskeletal-bound and membrane-bound populations in Krebs 2 ascites cells subjected to different growth conditions. Biochemical Society Transactions. 1136-1137.
- 1981. Variation in microsomal subfractions obtained from normal animal tissues and transformed cells following cell disruption by nitrogen cavitation. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 177-183.
- 1981. Ultrastructure and polysome content of the microsomal subfractions of mouse plasmacytoma cells. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 165-175.
- 1980. The effect of "shearing" forces during ultracentrifugation on the membrane-bound polysomes associated with light rough microsomes of MPC-11 cells. Molecular Biology Reports. 105-110.
- 1980. Correlation of the effect of feeding upon the cell cycle distribution profiles of MPC-11 cells with the relative apperance of (3H)-choline labeled material in microsomal subfractions and other cell fractions. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 159-171.
- 1980. Aspects of the role of the endoplasmic reticulum in protein synthesis. Sub-cellular biochemistry. 117-170.
- 1978. The isolation of microsomal subfractions of mouse plasmacytoma cells: The effect of salt concentration during nitrogen cavitation. Analytical Biochemistry. 332-336.
- 1978. Differences in the incorporation of (3H)-glucosamine into nascent polypeptide chains on free polysomes and two fractions of membrane-bound polysomes in mouse myeloma cells. Molecular Biology Reports. 223-228.
- 1995. Role of polyamines in cancer. In "Polyamines in Food: Consequences for food quality and human health". .
- 1994. Institutt for samfunnsmedisinske fag. En evaluering av instituttet tre år etter sammenslåingen. .
- 1997. Biologically active amines in food.
- 2004. Polyamines, diet and cancer.
- 2004. Forskning på misteltein lektiner.
- 2004. Beneficial effects of the antinutrional factors in human nutrition.
- 2001. Exogenous polyamines and cancer.
- 1998. The non-release of free polysomes from CHO cells using homogenisation buffer enriched in protein.
- 1998. The mass of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma tumour is reduced by phytohaemagglutinin-induced gut hyperplasia and feeding a protein-depleted diet.
- 1998. The extent of PHA-induced gut hyperplasia is reduced by a developing tumour.
- 1998. The effect of butyric acid on luciferase production in transfected CHO cells.
- 1998. Ribozyme-mediated knock-out of beta actin gene experssion.
- 1998. Phytohaemagglutinin: effects on tumour growth.
- 1998. Manipulation of tumour growth by polyamines.
- 1998. Importance of polyamines for tumour development.
- 1998. Dietary polyamines and growth of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- 1998. A protein-depleted diet augments the effect of PHA-induced gut hyperplasia on limiting the growth of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- 1997. Timimg of feeding mice a phytohaemagglutinin-containing diet and effect on tumour formation.
- 1995. Inhibition of tumor growth by PHA.
- 1995. Inclusion of the plant lectin PHA in the diet and its effect on development of murine tumors.
- 2004. Beneficial (antiproliferative) effects of different substances. Wageningen Academic Publishers.
- 1995. The Cytoskeleton: Structure and Assembly. JAI Press Inc.
- 1993. Kunnskapens tre - 30 år på Årstadvollen. De prekliniske institutter, Universitetet i Bergen, 1963-1992. [Mangler utgivernavn].
- 2009. A Signal Peptide Library Approach as a Novel Tool to Improve Synthesis and Secretion of Recombinant Proteins.
- 2007. Oikosin 1 signal peptide mutants - Effects on synthesis and secretion of Gaussia luciferase in transfected CHO cells.
- 2005. Gaussia luciferase production in transfected CHO cells: Effects of signal peptides derived fram bulk-secreted proteins with or without specific amino acid substitutions.
- 1992. Cytoskeletons in the Fjords. Biochemist. 42-44.
- 1981. Protein synthesis in plasmacytoma cells : the synthesis of immunoglobulin light chain and a subfractionation of membrane- bound polysomes.
- 2007. UTRech tm: Exploiting mRNA Targeting To Increase Protein Secetion From Mammalian Cells. 8 sider.
- 2002. Exogenous polyamines : Stimulation of growth of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma and effects on polyamine content of the tumour and small intestine.
- 2000. The extent of PHA-induced gut hyperplasia is reduced by a developing murine non-Hodgkin tumour.
- 2000. Reduction in growth of a non-Hodgkin lymphoma tumour in mice fed a polyamine-poor phytohaemagglutinin-containing diet is reversed by addition of polyamines.
- 2000. Feeding mice the plant lectins PHA and ML-1 decreases tumour mass and mitotic activity, increases lymphocyte infiltration and induces necrosis of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma.I.
- 2000. Dietary phytohaemagglutinin reduces growth of a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- 1999. Limiting the availability of polyamines for a developing tumour: An alternative approach to reducing tumour growth.
- 1998. The plant lectins PHA and ML-1 suppress the growth of a lymphosarcoma tumour in mice.
- 1998. The effects of PHA and mistletoe lectin binding to epithelium of rat and mouse gut.
- 1998. The effect of PHA on the growth and polyamine content of Krebs II non-Hodgkin lymphoma tumour cells in mice.
- 1998. Post-transcriptional control of recombinant gene expression: mRNA retargeting and regulation of expression.
- 1998. Polyamines in PHA-induced growth of the gut: implications for tumour growth.
- 1998. Mice fed a diet based on an oat variety with a low polyamine content developed smaller lymphosarcoma tumours than animals fed a standard pellet die.
- 1996. The plant lectin PHA as a tool for reducing the progression of tumour growth.
- 1996. The effect of delaying the inclusion of the plant lectin PHA in the diet on the growth of a subcutaneous Krebs II tumour.
- 1996. Inclusion of the plant lectin phytohaemagglutinin in the diet and its effect on development of murine tumours.
- 1991. Cytoskeleton: Its role in cellular function.
- 1982. Differences among microsomal subfractions in normal and transformed cells obtained after cell disruption by nitrogen cavitation.
- 2001. The pattern of polyamines in a murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma tumor and small intestine is modulated by feeding PHA and exogenous polyamines.
- 2001. Feeding mice the plant lectins PHA and ML-1 decreases tumor mass and mitotic activity increases lymphocyte infiltration and induces necrosis of murine non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- 2004. The effect of a phorbol ester on the lipid peroxidation and microviscosity of three endoplasmic reticulum membrane fractions isolated from Krebs 11 ascites cells. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. 32-32.
- 2004. Lectins for health improvement.
- 2017. Neuroleptic malignant syndrome: An easily overlooked neurologic emergency. 161-175.
- 2014. Lithium: A review of pharmacology, clinical uses, and toxicity. 464-473.
- 2006. Suppression of growth of tumour cell lines in vitro and tumours in vivo by mistletoe lectins. 285-299.