- (2019). Effects of a Cod Protein Hydrolysate Supplement on Symptoms, Gut Integrity Markers and Fecal Fermentation in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Nutrients. 1-13.
- (2019). Acute effect of a cod protein hydrolysate on postprandial acylated ghrelin concentration and sensations associated with appetite in healthy subjects: a double-blind crossover trial. Food & Nutrition Research. 1-9.
- (2018). Fecal fat and energy loss in pancreas exocrine insufficiency: the role of pancreas enzyme replacement therapy. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1132-1138.
- (2018). Effect of a cod protein hydrolysate on postprandial glucose metabolism in healthy subjects: A double-blind cross-over trial. Journal of Nutritional Science (JNS). 9 sider.
- (2012). Genetic, anthropometric and metabolic features of adult Norwegian patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). 507-516.
- (2011). Genome-wide copy number variation (CNV) in patients with autoimmune Addison's disease. BMC Medical Genetics. 6 sider.
- (2010). UCP1 Induction during Recruitment of Brown Adipocytes in White Adipose Tissue Is Dependent on Cyclooxygenase Activity. PLOS ONE. 13 sider.
- (2021). Kort- og langtidseffekten av lav FODMAP-dietten på symptomer og kortkjedede fettsyrer hos pasienter med irritabel tarmsyndrom.
- (2020). Short and extended effects of a low FODMAP diet on symptoms and short-chained fatty acids in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
- (2013). Characterisation of the CYP21A2 Gene in Patients with Autoimmune Addison's Disease. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 310-310.