- (2021). Sample Preparation Strategies for Antibody-Free Quantitative Analysis of High Mobility Group Box 1 Protein. Pharmaceuticals. 13 sider.
- (2021). Neurofilament light in plasma is a potential biomarker of central nervous system involvement in systemic lupus erythematosus. Journal of Neurology. 11 sider.
- (2021). Anti-HMGB1 auto-Abs influence fatigue in patients with Crohn’s disease. Innate Immunity. 286-293.
- (2020). Neurofilament light is a biomarker of brain involvement in lupus and primary Sjögren’s syndrome. Journal of Neurology. 10 sider.
- (2020). Fatigue in patients with plaque-type psoriasis: lack of an association with plasma cytokines. EJD. European journal of dermatology. 16-23.
- (2019). Interleukin-1-related activity and hypocretin-1 in cerebrospinal fluid contribute to fatigue in primary Sjögren's syndrome. Journal of Neuroinflammation. 1-9.
- (2019). Heat-shock protein 90α in plasma reflects severity of fatigue in patients with Crohn’s disease. Innate Immunity. 146-151.
- (2019). Considerably Lower Levels of Hypocretin-1 in Cerebrospinal Fluid Is Revealed by a Novel Mass Spectrometry Method Compared with Standard Radioimmunoassay. Analytical Chemistry. 9323-9329.
- (2018). The blood-brain barrier, TWEAK, and neuropsychiatric involvement in human systemic lupus erythematosus and primary Sjögren's syndrome. Lupus. 2101-2111.
- (2018). Heat shock protein 90 and inflammatory activity in newly onset Crohn’s disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1453-1458.
- (2017). Fatigue in psoriasis: a controlled study. British Journal of Dermatology. 505-512.
- (2016). Migraine in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with reduced cerebral grey matter volume but not with measures of glial activation or anti-NR2 or anti-P antibodies. European Journal of Neurology. 780-786.
- (2014). Association of hippocampal atrophy with cerebrospinal fluid antibodies against the nr2 subtype of the N-methyl- D -aspartate receptor in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 3387-3394.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2015). Reply. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 1683-1684.