- BesøksadresseAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Treatable Traits in Misdiagnosed Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Data from the Akershus Cardiac Examination 1950 Study. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 165-180.
- (2022). Systolic blood pressure at age 40 and cognitive function 25 years later: The Akershus Cardiac Examination (ACE) 1950 Study. Journal of Hypertension. 132-139.
- (2022). Serial blood pressure measurements, left ventricular remodelling and cardiovascular outcomes. European Journal of Clinical Investigation. 10 sider.
- (2022). Prevalence and Incidence Rates of Atrial Fibrillation in Denmark 2004–2018. Clinical Epidemiology. 1193-1204.
- (2022). Nine-fold higher risk of acute myocardial infarction in subjects with type 1 diabetes compared to controls in Norway 1973–2017. Cardiovascular Diabetology. 1-8.
- (2022). Impact of Blood Pressure in the Early 40s on Left Atrial Volumes in the Mid-60s: Data From the ACE 1950 Study. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 10 sider.
- (2022). Associations between cardiovascular risk factors, biomarkers, and left ventricular mechanical dispersion: insights from the ACE 1950 Study . European Heart Journal Open (EHJ Open). 1-10.
- (2022). Achievements of primary prevention targets in individuals with high risk of cardiovascular disease: an 8-year follow-up of the Tromsø study. European Heart Journal Open (EHJ Open). 11 sider.
- (2021). Worldwide trends in hypertension prevalence and progress in treatment and control from 1990 to 2019: a pooled analysis of 1201 population-representative studies with 104 million participants. The Lancet. 957-980.
- (2021). Serum galectin-3 and subsequent risk of coronary heart disease in subjects with childhood-onset type 1 diabetes: A cohort study. Diabetes Care. 810-816.
- (2021). SCORE2-OP risk prediction algorithms: estimating incident cardiovascular event risk in older persons in four geographical risk regions. European Heart Journal. 2455-2467.
- (2021). Occupational physical activity and longevity in working men and women in Norway: a prospective cohort study. The Lancet Public Health. e386-e395.
- (2021). Heterogeneous contributions of change in population distribution of body mass index to change in obesity and underweight. eLIFE.
- (2021). Associations of Binge Drinking with the Risks of Ischemic Heart Disease and Stroke: A Study of Pooled Norwegian Health Surveys. American Journal of Epidemiology. 1592-1603.
- (2020). Validation of the cardiovascular risk model NORRISK 2 in South Asians and people with diabetes. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 56-62.
- (2020). Underlying conditions in adults with COVID-19. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 14 sider.
- (2020). Repositioning of the global epicentre of non-optimal cholesterol . Nature. 73-77.
- (2020). Prevalence and incidence rates of atrial fibrillation in Norway 2004-2014. Heart. 201-207.
- (2020). National trends in total cholesterol obscure heterogeneous changes in HDL and non-HDL cholesterol and total-to-HDL cholesterol ratio: A pooled analysis of 458 population-based studies in Asian and Western countries. International Journal of Epidemiology. 173-192.
- (2020). Is the disease burden from COPD in Norway falling off? A study of time trends in three different data sources. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 323-334.
- (2020). Height and body-mass index trajectories of school-aged children and adolescents from 1985 to 2019 in 200 countries and territories: a pooled analysis of 2181 population-based studies with 65 million participants. The Lancet. 1511-1524.
- (2020). Examining the lower range of the association between alcohol intake and risk of incident hospitalization with atrial fibrillation. International journal of cardiology: Heart and Vasculature (IJCHA). 8 sider.
- (2020). Association of coincident self-reported mental health problems and alcohol intake with all-cause and cardiovascular disease mortality: A Norwegian pooled population analysis. PLoS Medicine. 1-21.
- (2019). The educational gradient in premature cardiovascular mortality: Examining mediation by risk factors in cohorts born in the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 1096-1103.
- (2019). Rising rural body-mass index is the main driver of the global obesity epidemic in adults. Nature. 260-264.
- (2019). Impact of snus use in teenage boys on tobacco use in young adulthood; a cohort from the HUNT Study Norway. BMC Public Health. 10 sider.
- (2019). Early adulthood weight, subsequent midlife weight change and risk of cardiovascular disease mortality: an analysis of Norwegian cardiovascular surveys. International Journal of Obesity.
- (2019). Comparative effectiveness of warfarin, dabigatran, rivaroxaban and apixaban in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: A nationwide pharmacoepidemiological study. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- (2019). Blood pressure at age 40 predicts carotid atherosclerosis two decades later: Data from the Akershus Cardiac Examination 1950 Study. Journal of Hypertension. 1982-1990.
- (2019). Associations of tobacco smoking with body mass distribution; a population-based study of 65,875 men and women in midlife. BMC Public Health. 10 sider.
- (2018). Trends in incident acute myocardial infarction in Norway: An updated analysis to 2014 using national data from the CVDNOR project. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 1031-1039.
- (2018). The association between BMI and mortality using early adulthood BMI as an instrumental variable for midlife BMI. Scientific Reports. 9 sider.
- (2018). Risk factors for stroke and choice of oral anticoagulant in atrial fibrillation. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 1653-1662.
- (2018). Life course socioeconomic position, alcohol drinking patterns in midlife, and cardiovascular mortality: Analysis of Norwegian population-based health surveys. PLoS Medicine. 20 sider.
- (2018). Educational inequalities in midlife risk factors for non-communicable diseases in two Norwegian counties 1974–2002. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 8 sider.
- (2018). Contributions of mean and shape of blood pressure distribution to worldwide trends and variations in raised blood pressure: A pooled analysis of 1018 population-based measurement studies with 88.6 million participants. International Journal of Epidemiology. 872-883i.
- (2018). Change in BMI Distribution over a 24-Year Period and Associated Socioeconomic Gradients: A Quantile Regression Analysis. Obesity. 769-775.
- (2018). Cardiovascular risk profile at the age of 40?45 in women with previous hyperemesis gravidarum or hypertensive disorders in pregnancy: A population-based study. Pregnancy Hypertension. 129-135.
- (2017). Worldwide trends in body-mass index, underweight, overweight, and obesity from 1975 to 2016: a pooled analysis of 2416 population-based measurement studies in 128·9 million children, adolescents, and adults. The Lancet. 2627-2642.
- (2017). Trends in use of warfarin and direct oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation in Norway, 2010 to 2015. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 1417-1425.
- (2017). The interplay between cognitive ability, alcohol consumption, and health characteristics. Psychological Medicine. 2011-2022.
- (2017). The importance of early life family factors in the association between cardiovascular risk factors and early cardiovascular mortality. Open heart. 9 sider.
- (2017). The educational gradient in cardiovascular risk factors: impact of shared family factors in 228,346 Norwegian siblings. BMC Public Health. 9 sider.
- (2017). NORRISK 2: A Norwegian risk model for acute cerebral stroke and myocardial infarction. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 773-782.
- (2016). Physical activity, symptoms, medication and subjective health among veteran endurance athletes with atrial fibrillation. Clinical Research in Cardiology. 154-161.
- (2016). Educational inequalities in mortality of patients with atrial fibrillation in Norway. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 82-87.
- (2016). Educational differences in cardiovascular mortality - the role of shared family factors and cardiovascular risk factors . Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 744-750.
- (2016). A century of trends in adult human height. eLIFE.
- (2015). The educational gradient in coronary heart disease: the association with cognition in a cohort of 57 279 male conscripts. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 322-329.
- (2015). Family history of premature myocardial infarction, life course socioeconomic position and coronary heart disease mortality - a Cohort of Norway (CONOR) study. International Journal of Cardiology. 302-307.
- (2015). Do repeated risk factor measurements influence the impact of education on cardiovascular mortality? Heart. 1889-1894.
- (2014). Trends in educational inequalities in cause specific mortality in Norway from 1960 to 2010: a turning point for educational inequalities in cause specific mortality of Norwegian men after the millennium? BMC Public Health. 9 sider.
- (2014). Educational inequalities in 28 day and 1-year mortality after hospitalisation for incident acute myocardial infarction - A nationwide cohort study. International Journal of Cardiology. 874-880.
- (2012). Impact of alcohol habits and smoking on the risk of new-onset atrial fibrillation in hypertensive patients with ECG left ventricular hypertrophy: The LIFE study. Blood Pressure. 6-11.
- (2012). Association of Pulse Pressure With New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Hypertension and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy The Losartan Intervention For Endpoint (LIFE) Reduction in Hypertension Study. Hypertension. 347-353.
- (2011). Mental health and sleep in community-dwelling patients with permanent atrial fibrillation. Clinical Cardiology. 327-331.
- (2011). Mental Health and Sleep in Permanent Atrial Fibrillation Patients From the General Population. Clinical Cardiology. 327-331.
- (2011). Lung function and dyspnea in patients with permanent atrial fibrillation. European journal of internal medicine. 466-470.
- (2010). Guidelines' criteria for rate control in atrial fibrillation: Are they useful? Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. 132-138.
- (2008). Quality of Life, Exercise Capacity and Comorbidity in Old Patients with Permanent Atrial Fibrillation. Jounal of Atrial Fibrillation. 202-208.
- (2020). Digitalisering av helseopplysninger fra militær sesjon – et pilotprosjekt. .
- (2017). Utvikling av indikatorer på NCD området knyttet til rapportering for den globale og nasjonale NCD strategien . .
- (2017). Nasjonale landsrepresentative kartlegginger av fysisk aktivitet, fysisk form og tid i ro. Rapport fra arbeidsgruppen mars 2017 . .
- (2018). Evaluation of the NORRISK2 model for cardiovascular risk prediction in South Asians living in Norway.
- (2018). Hjerte- og karsykdommer i Norge.
- (2018). Fysisk aktivitet.
- (2010). Symptoms in atrial fibrillation are related to oxygen uptake at anaerobic threshold. European Heart Journal, Supplement. 114-114.
- (2010). Anxiety, Depression and Sleep in Permanent Atrial Fibrillation. Hjerteforum. 96.
- (2006). Ventilatory limitation may be over-diagnosed in elderly subjects when MVV is calculated instead of measured. European Respiratory Society.
- (2017). TO WHAT EXTENT DO TEENAGE USERS OF SNUS ADAPT ALSO TO THE HABIT OF SMOKING? RESULTS FROM 11-YEARS’ FOLLOW-UP IN THE NORD-TRØNDELAG HEALTH STUDY.
- (2019). Sex Differences in Quality of Life in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: A Systematic Review. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). 16 sider.
- (2018). The ambiguity of physical activity, exercise and atrial fibrillation. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). 624-636.
- (2017). Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19·1 million participants. The Lancet. 37-55.
- (2016). Trends in adult body-mass index in 200 countries from 1975 to 2014: A pooled analysis of 1698 population-based measurement studies with 19.2 million participants. The Lancet. 1377-1396.