- 2019. Prognostic factors change over time after hepatectomy for colorectal liver metastases: A multi-institutional, international analysis of 1099 patients. Annals of Surgery. 1129-1137.
- 2018. Double KRAS and BRAF mutations in surgically treated colorectal cancer liver metastases: An international, multi-institutional case series. Anticancer Research. 2891-2895.
- 2018. Association of BRAF mutations with survival and recurrence in surgically treated patients with metastatic colorectal liver cancer. JAMA Surgery. 1-8.
- 2017. Population-based study on resection rates and survival in patients with colorectal liver metastasis in Norway. British Journal of Surgery. 580-589.
- 2016. Intra-patient inter-metastatic genetic heterogeneity in colorectal cancer as a key determinant of survival after curative liver resection. PLoS Genetics. 22 sider.
- 2016. Impact of KRAS, BRAF, PIK3CA, TP53 status and intraindividual mutation heterogeneity on outcome after liver resection for colorectal cancer metastases. International Journal of Cancer. 647-656.
- 2015. Predictive factors for time to recurrence, treatment and post-recurrence survival in patients with initially resected colorectal liver metastases. World Journal of Surgical Oncology.
- 2015. Performance comparison of three BRAF V600E detection methods in malignant melanoma and colorectal cancer specimen. Tumour Biology. 1003-1013.
- 2010. Cytostatika og oral helse. Den norske tannlegeforenings tidende. 968-973.
- 2016. Genetic heterogeneity in liver metastases from colorectal cancer.