Etterlatte foreldre, søsken, og nære venner etter terrorangrepet på Utøya 22. juli 2011
- (2023). Loss of a Child during a Pandemic. A Mixed Method Study of Parents’ Experiences of Interference with Rituals and Grief. Journal of loss & trauma.
- (2022). Attachment and grief in young adults after the loss of a close friend: a qualitative study. BMC Psychology.
- (2020). Complicated Grief and Post-Traumatic Growth in Traumatically Bereaved Siblings and Close Friends. Journal of loss & trauma.
- (2018). Long-term reactions to the loss of a close friend in an extreme terror incident. Omega - Journal of Death and Dying. 19 sider.
- (2018). Early intervention for bereaved children: What mental health professionals think. Death Studies. 9 sider.
- (2017). Early Interventions Following the Death of a Parent: Protocol of a Mixed Methods Systematic Review. JMIR Research Protocols.
- (2016). “Only a friend”: The bereavement process of young adults after the loss of a close friend in an extreme terror incident – A qualitative approach. Omega - Journal of Death and Dying. 16-34.
- (2015). The psycho-social follow-up after the terror of July 22nd 2011 as experienced by the bereaved. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2015). Psychosocial functioning after losing a close friend in an extreme terror incident. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2014). Suggestions for the ideal follow-up for bereaved students as seen by school personnel. Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
- (2014). Hvordan fungerte den psykososiale oppfølgingen for etterlatte etter 22. juli-terroren? Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2014). Hvordan fungerte den psyko-sosiale oppfølgingen for etterlatte etter 22. juli terroren? Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2016). “Only a friend” – The bereavement process of young adults who have lost a friend to a traumatic death. A mixed methods study.