- (2021). Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) enhances internal source monitoring abilities in healthy participants. PLOS ONE. 1-15.
- (2020). Personal resilience factors protect against distressing auditory hallucinations: A study comparing psychotic patients with auditory hallucinations, non-patients with auditory hallucinations, and healthy controls. Psychiatry Research. 1-7.
- (2020). Mapping psychotic-like experiences: Results from an online survey. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 1-12.
- (2020). A multimodal study of the effects of tDCS on dorsolateral prefrontal and temporo-parietal areas during dichotic listening. European Journal of Neuroscience. 1-11.
- (2019). Temporal Signatures of Auditory Verbal Hallucinations: An App-Based Experience Sampling Study. Schizophrenia Research. 3 sider.
- (2019). Case Report: No effect of electrical transcranial direct current stimulation adjunct treatment for epilepsia partialis continua in POLG disease. Epilepsy and Behavior Case Reports (EBCR).
- (2018). Trend towards glutamate changes after tDCS in the left dorsolateral prefrontal and temporo-parietal cortex .
- (2017). Transcranial direct current stimulation treatment for auditory-verbal hallucinations in patients with schizophrenia .