- (2021). The influence of target personality in the development of workplace bullying. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology. 291-303.
- (2021). Preventing and Neutralizing the Escalation of Workplace Bullying. The Role of Conflict Management Climate. International Journal of Bullying Prevention.
- (2020). Injustice perceptions, workplace bullying and intention to leave. Employee Relations. 1-13.
- (2019). Locus of Control Moderates the Relationship Between Exposure to Bullying Behaviors and Psychological Strain. Frontiers in Psychology. 12 sider.
- (2019). Dispositional affect as a moderator in the relationship between role conflict and exposure to bullying behaviors. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-12.
- (2018). The role of hardiness in the bullying-mental health relationship. Occupational Medicine. 64-66.
- (2017). Aggression from Patients or Next of Kin and Exposure to Bullying Behaviors: A Conglomerate Experience? Nursing Research and Practice. 12 sider.
- (2016). Exposure to bullying behaviors at work and subsequent symptoms of anxiety: The moderating role of individual coping style. Industrial Health. 421-432.
- (2015). Predictive value of the SF-12 for sickness absence because of mental, musculoskeletal, and other somatic disorders. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 1113-1118.
- (2014). The prospective relationship between role stressors and new cases of self-reported workplace bullying. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 45-52.
- (2014). Nye funn om turnusarbeid. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 36-39.
- (2014). Exposure to bullying behaviors as a predictor of mental health problems among Norwegian nurses: Results from the prospective SUSSH-survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 479-487.
- (2019). Arbeidsmiljø og personfaktorer som risikofaktorer for mobbing.
- (2017). Role conflict, personality, and exposure to bullying behaviors.
- (2016). Exposure to bullying behaviors at work and subsequent symptoms of anxiety: The moderating role of individual coping style.
- (2014). The moderating role of individual coping style on the bullying-health relationship.
- (2012). The relationship between role stressors and exposure to workplace bullying-A prospective study of Norwegian employees.
- (2015). For få timer mellom vaktene påvirker søvn og helse. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 58-60.
- (2016). Exposure to workplace bullying among nurses. Health outcomes and individual coping.
- (2016). Omsorgsyrkets mobbefare. Sykepleiere som møter mobbing med å protestere, risikerer økte symptomer på angst.
- (2016). Når sykepleiere mobbes på jobb.
- (2019). The Moderating Effects of Coping Mechanisms and Resources in the Context of Workplace Bullying, Emotional Abuse and Harassment.
- (2015). Bullying from colleagues and aggression from patients – are there two sides to the story?
- (2013). Workplace bullying as a predictor of mental health problems in nurses.