- 2020. Rigorous Upscaling of Unsaturated Flow in Fractured Porous Media. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis. 239-276.
- 2020. Formal upscaling and numerical validation of unsaturated flow models in fractured porous media. Journal of Computational Physics. 21 sider.
- 2020. An Upscaled Model for Permeable Biofilm in a Thin Channel and Tube. Transport in Porous Media. 83-112.
- 2020. An Upscaled Model for Permeable Biofilm in a Thin Channel and Tube. Transport in Porous Media. 30 sider.
- 2019. Numerical Simulation of Biofilm Formation in a Microchannel. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. 799-807.
- 2019. Iterative Linearisation Schemes for Doubly Degenerate Parabolic Equations. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. 49-63.
- 2019. A pore-scale study of transport of inertial particles by water in porous media. Chemical Engineering Science. 397-409.
- 2018. Travelling wave solutions for the Richards equation incorporating non-equilibrium effects in the capillarity pressure. Nonlinear Analysis: Real world applications. 232-268.
- 2018. Convergence of an MPFA finite volume scheme for a two-phase porous media flow model with dynamic capillarity. IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis. 512-544.
- 2018. A pore-scale model for permeable biofilm: Numerical simulations and laboratory experiments. Transport in Porous Media. 643-660.
- 2018. A modified L-scheme to solve nonlinear diffusion problems. Computers and Mathematics with Applications. 1722-1739.
- 2018. A linear domain decomposition method for partially saturated flow in porous media. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 331-355.
- 2017. Fractal structures in freezing brine. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 975-995.
- 2017. Analysis of a linearization scheme for an interior penalty discontinuous Galerkin method for two phase flow in porous media with dynamic capillarity effects. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. 553-577.
- 2017. Analysis and Upscaling of a Reactive Transport Model in Fractured Porous Media with Nonlinear Transmission Condition. Vietnam Journal of Mathematics. 77-102.
- 2017. A robust, mass conservative scheme for two-phase flow in porous media including Hoelder continuous nonlinearities. IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis. 884-920.
- 2016. Upscaling of Nonisothermal Reactive Porous Media Flow under Dominant Péclet Number: The Effect of Changing Porosity. Multiscale Modeling & simulation. 502-533.
- 2016. Homogenization of a pore scale model for precipitation and dissolution in porous media. IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics. 877-897.
- 2016. Degenerate two-phase porous media flow model with dynamic capillarity. Journal of Differential Equations. 2418-2456.
- 2016. Analysis of an interior penalty discontinuous Galerkin scheme for two phase flow in porous media with dynamic capillary effects. Numerische Mathematik. 1-38.
- 2015. Upscaling of non-isothermal reactive porous media flow with changing porosity. Transport in Porous Media. 371-393.
- 2015. Uniqueness of weak solutions for a pseudo-parabolic equation modeling two phase flow in porous media. Applied Mathematics Letters. 25-30.
- 2015. Two-phase porous media flows with dynamic capillary effects and hysteresis: Uniqueness of weak solutions. Computers and Mathematics with Applications. 688-695.
- 2015. Two-phase flow in porous media: dynamic capillarity and heterogeneous media. Transport in Porous Media. 26 sider.
- 2015. A robust linearization scheme for finite volume based discretizations for simulation of two-phase flow in porous media. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 134-141.
- 2015. A model for non-isothermal flow and mineral precipitation and dissolution in a thin strip. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 346-355.
- 2014. Rigorous upscaling of rough boundaries for reactive flows. Zeitschrift für angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik. 623-644.
- 2014. Convergence analysis for a conformal discretization of a model for precipitation and dissolution in porous media. Numerische Mathematik. 715-749.
- 2013. A multiscale domain decomposition approach for chemical vapor deposition. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 65-73.
- 2013. A mixed finite element discretization scheme for a concrete carbonation model with concentration-dependent porosity. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 74-85.
- 2017. Fractal structures in freezing brine.
- 2019. Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications ENUMATH 2017. Springer Berlin/Heidelberg.
- 2019. Mathematical modeling of microbial enhanced oil recovery with focus on bio-plug technology: from the pore to the core scale.
- 2017. Numerical analysis of an interior penalty discontinuous Galerkin scheme for two phase flow in heterogeneous porous media with discontinuous dynamic capillary pressure effects.