Jørn Skavland, PhD immunologi
- Telefon+47 55 58 53 36
- BesøksadresseHaukeland universitetssykehus, Laboratoriebygget
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
Kjernefasiliteten for Flow Cytometri - CyTOF platformen
CyTOF teknologien, Masse cytometri, er en teknologi hvor en kan bruke opptil 45 markører for å identifisere proteiner/molekyler på enkelt cellenivå.
En deler inn metoden i suspensjon (Helios) eller histologi (Hyperion).
- (2021). Phenotypic Characterization by Mass Cytometry of the Microenvironment in Ovarian Cancer and Impact of Tumor Dissociation Methods. Cancers. 1-18.
- (2020). A cell competition-based small molecule screen identifies a novel compound that induces dual c-Myc depletion and p53 activation. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 15 sider.
- (2019). Whole blood preservation methods alter chemokine receptor detection in mass cytometry experiments. JIM - Journal of Immunological Methods.
- (2019). Titrating complex mass cytometry panels. Cytometry Part A. 1-6.
- (2018). Two acute myeloid leukemia patient subsets are identified based on the constitutive PI3K-Akt-mTOR signaling of their leukemic cells; a functional, proteomic and transcriptomic comparison. Expert opinion on therapeutic targets. 639-653.
- (2018). Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Relapsing 25 Years after Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation. Case reports in hematology.
- (2017). Single cell immune profiling by mass cytometry of newly diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia treated with nilotinib. Haematologica. 1361-1367.
- (2016). Signaling effects of sodium hydrosulfide in healthy donor peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Pharmacological Research. 216-227.
- (2015). Expression of the potential therapeutic target CXXC5 in primary acute myeloid leukemia cells - high expression is associated with adverse prognosis as well as altered intracellular signaling and transcriptional regulation. OncoTarget. 2794-2811.
- (2013). Cyclic AMP can promote APL progression and protect myeloid leukemia cells against anthracycline-induced apoptosis. Cell Death & Disease.
- (2012). In vitro screening for putative psoriasis-specific antigens among wheat proteins and peptides. British Journal of Dermatology. 67-73.
- (2012). Expression profile of heat shock proteins in acute myeloid leukaemia patients reveals a distinct signature strongly associated with FLT3 mutation status - consequences and potentials for pharmacological intervention. British Journal of Haematology. 468-480.
- (2011). Specific cellular signal-transduction responses to in vivo combination therapy with ATRA, valproic acid and theophylline in acute myeloid leukemia. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2010). Lentinan: hematopoietic, immunological, and efficacy studies in a syngeneic model of acute myeloid leukemia. Nutrition and Cancer. 574-583.
- (2010). Intensive chemotherapy for acute myeloid leukemia differentially affects circulating TC1, TH1, TH17 and TREG cells. BMC Immunology.
- (2010). Access to the spleen microenvironment through lymph shows local cytokine production, increased cell flux, and altered signaling of immune cells during lipopolysaccharide-induced acute inflammation. Journal of Immunology. 4547-4556.
- (2009). Camptothecin and khat (Catha edulis Forsk.) induced distinct cell death phenotypes involving modulation of c-FLIPL, Mcl-1, procaspase-8 and mitochondrial function in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines. Molecular Cancer.
- (2007). Flt3 Y591 duplication and Bc1-2 overexpression are detected in acute myeloid leukemia cells with high levels of phosphorylated wild-type p53. Blood. 2589-2596.
- (2007). Effects of interferon gamma on native human acute myelogenous leukaemia cells. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy. 13-24.
- (2019). Comprehensive characterization and kinetics of circulating lymphocytes in human volunteers experimentally infected with enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.
- (2013). Risk stratification and therapy response monitoring by phosphoprotein profiles in acute myeloid leukaemia.
- (2010). Combined epigenetic and signal transduction therapy modulate specific signal transduction patterns in acute myeloid leukemia. Haematologica. 510-510.
- (2008). Interferon-beta signal transduction, multiple sclerosis and auto-antibodies. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 134-135.
- (2018). Comprehensive characterization of circulating T follicular helper cells and plasmablasts in human volunteers experimentally infected with enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.
- (2016). Single-cell proteomics: Potential implications for cancer diagnostics. Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics. 579-589.
- (2011). Untangling the intracellular signalling network in cancer - a strategy for data integration in acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of Proteomics. 269-281.
- (2014). Targeted Therapy of FLT3 in Treatment of AML-Current Status and Future Directions. Journal of Clinical Medicine.