- (2022). Translational control of E2f1 regulates the Drosophila cell cycle. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- (2022). Evolution of CDK1 Paralog Specializations in a Lineage With Fast Developing Planktonic Embryos. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 18 sider.
- (2022). Cell growth and the cell cycle: New insights about persistent questions. Bioessays.
- (2017). The Functional roles of the MDM2 splice variants P2-MDM2-10 and MDM2-∆5 in breast cancer cells. Translational Oncology. 806-817.
- (2017). Impact of the MDM2 splice-variants MDM2-A, MDM2-B and MDM2-C on cytotoxic stress response in breast cancer cells. BMC Cell Biology. 1-9.
- (2016). Identification of a novel leptin receptor duplicate in Atlantic salmon: Expression analyses in different life stages and in response to feeding status. General and Comparative Endocrinology. 108-119.
- (2015). Functional specialization of chordate cdk1 paralogs during oogenic meiosis. Cell Cycle. 880-893.
- (2012). Expansion of cyclin D and CDK1 paralogs in Oikopleura dioica, a chordate employing diverse cell cycle variants. Molecular Biology and Evolution (MBE). 487-502.
- (2014). Cell cycle regulation of Oikopleura dioica.
- (2018). Polyploidy in tissue homeostasis and regeneration. Development.
- (2021). The Krüppel-like factor Cabut has cell cycle regulatory properties similar to E2F1. PNAS.