Jan Reidar Stiegler
- BesøksadresseAlrek helseklynge, Årstadveien 175009 BergenRom313
- PostadressePostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2022). The effect of the two-chair dialogue intervention on self-compassion - adding an emotional evocative component to a basic Rogerian condition. Counselling and Psychotherapy Research.
- (2021). Parenthood—Lost and Found: Exploring Parents’ Experiences of Receiving a Program in Emotion Focused Skills Training. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-12.
- (2021). Clients’ Perspective on Predetermined Time Limits for Therapy in the Context of the Norwegian Welfare System. Sage Open.
- (2019). “You Feel They Have a Heart and Are Not Afraid to Show It”: Exploring How Clients Experience the Therapeutic Relationship in Emotion-Focused Therapy. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-11.
- (2019). “Nothing is just smooth or perfect”: What can students learn from intensively reviewing psychotherapy conducted by experienced therapists whilst being focused on emotional processes? Counselling and Psychotherapy Research.
- (2018). “It’s heavy, intense, horrendous and nice”: Clients’ experiences of processing emotions in a two-chair dialogue. Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapies. 139-159.
- (2018). Does the two-chair dialogue intervention facilitate processing of emotions more efficiently than basic Rogerian conditions? European Journal of Psychotherapy & Councelling. 337-355.
- (2018). Does an emotion-focused two-chair dialogue add to the therapeutic effect of the empathic attunement to affect? Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. 86-95.
- (2021). Emotion Focused Skills Training: A randomized controlled trial for parents of children with mental health symptoms. Paper-in-Panel on "Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) in various forms", chaired by Franz Caspar .
- (2019). On becoming an Emotion-Focused Therapist.
- (2018). Processing emotions in emotion-focused therapy. Exploring the impact of the two-chair dialogue intervention.
Behandling av selvkritikk ved bruk av emosjonsfokusert terapi.