- (2022). Six-week inhalation of lead oxide nanoparticles in mice affects antioxidant defense, immune response, kidneys, intestine and bones. Environmental Science: Nano. 751-766.
- (2022). Reduced α-galactosidase A activity in zebrafish (Danio rerio) mirrors distinct features of Fabry nephropathy phenotype. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism Reports. 1-11.
- (2022). Dynamics of Plasma and Urinary Extracellular DNA in Acute Kidney Injury. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- (2021). Ultrasound and Microbubbles Enhance Uptake of Doxorubicin in Murine Kidneys. Pharmaceutics.
- (2021). The Effect of Melatonin on Periodontitis . International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 1-11.
- (2021). Axl-inhibitor bemcentinib alleviates mitochondrial dysfunction in the unilateral ureter obstruction murine model. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. 7407-7417.
- (2020). Plasma Concentrations of Extracellular DNA in Acute Kidney Injury. Diagnostics (Basel). 1-12.
- (2020). Nuclear and Mitochondrial Circulating Cell-Free DNA Is Increased in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Clinical Remission. Frontiers in medicine. 1-8.
- (2020). A collagen-binding protein enables molecular imaging of kidney fibrosis in vivo. Kidney International. 609-614.
- (2019). Six-week inhalation of CdO nanoparticles in mice: The effects on immune response, oxidative stress, antioxidative defense, fibrotic response, and bones. Food and Chemical Toxicology.
- (2019). Oxidative Stress in Animal Models of Acute and Chronic Renal Failure. Disease Markers. 1-11.
- (2019). AXL targeting reduces fibrosis development in experimental unilateral ureteral obstruction. Physiological Reports. 1-20.
- (2018). Extracellular DNA as a prognostic and therapeutic target in mouse colitis under DNase I treatment. Folia biologica (Praha). 10-15.
- (2018). Fabry nephropathy: Transcriptome sequencing of microdissected renal compartments from archival kidney biopsies at baseline, and after 5 & 10 years of enzyme replacement therapy.
- (2020). Oxidative stress in the pathophysiology of kidney disease: Implications for noninvasive monitoring and identification of biomarkers. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. 1-11.
- (2018). Cell-free nucleic acids in urine as potential biomarkers of kidney disease. Journal of Applied Biomedicine. 157-164.
- (2018). Cell-free DNA: the role in pathophysiology and as a biomarker in kidney diseases. Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine. 1-14.