Inequalities in health
Public health and primary care
Migration and minority health
Access to health care services
- 2020. The effect of physiotherapy group intervention in reducing pain disorders and mental health symptoms among syrian refugees: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 15 sider.
- 2020. Health status and use of medication and their association with migration related exposures among Syrian refugees in Lebanon and Norway: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. 1-9.
- 2020. Changes in self-rated health and quality of life among Syrian refugees migrating to Norway: a prospective longitudinal study . International Journal for Equity in Health. 1-9.
- 2020. Changes in health among Syrian refugees along their migration trajectories from Lebanon to Norway: a prospective cohort study. Public Health. 240-245.
- 2019. Two interventions to treat pain disorders and post-traumatic symptoms among Syrian refugees: protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-9.
- 2020. Er kroniske smerter relatert til opplevelse av sammenheng blant syriske flyktninger? .
- 2020. Forandringer i røykevaner og bruk av alkohol under migrasjon – en kohortstudie blant syriske flyktninger i Libanon og i Norge.
- 2020. Effect of group treatment on physical inactivity among Syrian refugees with pain disorders and/or post-traumatic symptoms. A randomised controlled trial.
- 2020. Access to healthcare and self-rated health among refugees in transit in Lebanon and after arrival in Norway.
- 2018. Stillesitting blant syriske flyktninger i to ulike faser i migrasjonsprosessen.
- 2018. Sosial støtte i en presset livssituasjon – en undersøkelse blant voksne syriske flyktninger i Libanon og Norge.
- 2020. Non-communicable diseases and use of medication among Syrian refugees: a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Public Health.
- PhD Candidate, University of Bergen (Norway), 2017 -
- Cand.med. University of Southern Denmark (SDU), 2007-2012