- Telefon+47 55 58 34 29
- BesøksadresseChristies gate 17
- PostadressePostboks 78025020 BERGEN
- 2021. Breaking the cycle: Solidarity with care-leaver mothers. The Journal of Diversity and Gender Studies (DiGeSt). 82-92.
- 2021. A look into the future of the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe: an expert consultation. The Lancet Regional Health - Europe.
- 2020. Judging parental competence: A cross‐country analysis of judicial decision makers' written assessment of mothers' parenting capacities in newborn removal cases. Child & Family Social Work. 50-60.
- 2020. Family life for children in state care. An analysis of the European court of human rights’ reasoning on adoption without consent. The International Journal of Children's Rights. 715-747.
- 2019. The hidden proceedings - An analysis of accountability of child protection adoption proceedings in eight European jurisdictions. European Journal of Comparative Law and Governance. 339-371.
- 2018. Enabling Posthumous Medical Data Donation: An Appeal for the Ethical Utilisation of Personal Health Data. Science and Engineering Ethics.
- 2018. Atypical employment and disability in the digital economy: accountability gap leaves disabled app developers’ rights unprotected. Law, Innovation and Technology.
- 2021. Rethinking digitalization and the right to education post-COVID-19.
- 2021. European Court of Human Rights on Child Protection & Children's Rights.
- 2018. Children’s Right to Health: Childhood obesity.
- 2018. Children's Right to Child Friendly Justice.
- 2020. Protecting Children, Creating Citizens.
- 2020. Family Life for Children.
- 2020. Barn i "lockdown": Utfordrer korona-tiltakene barns rettigheter? .
- 2021. The Child Equality Perspective. Securing Children’s Presence in State Decision-Making. .
- 2021. Stewarding Children’s Data: Striking a balance between Sovereignty and Solidarity.
- 2021. Judging parental competence: A cross-country analysis of judicial decision-makers’ assessment of parental capacities in newborn removal cases.
- 2021. Family life for children in state care. An analysis of the European Court of Human Rights’ reasoning on adoption without consent.
- 2021. Discretionary reasoning in child protection.
- 2021. Decision-making and Participation of Children in the Child Protection System’ - The Invisible Child: The Child’s Perspective in Judicial Decision-Making in Eight European Countries.
- 2019. The Child’s Right to Family Life. An analysis of the European Court of Human Rights’ reasoning on adoption without consent.
- 2019. Giving yourself? Reflections on the ethics of data donation in healthcare.
- 2019. Ethical issues in Big Data for NCD risk factor surveillance.
- 2019. "Best interests at the edge of medicine: Conceptualising the individual child in child protection interventions".
- 2018. Justifying Removals of Newborn Babies: A Cross-Country Analysis of Judiciary Decision Makers Reasoning of Parental Capacities .
- 2021. Towards a European strategy to address the COVID-19 pandemic. The Lancet.
- 2021. Simulating (some) individuals in a connected world. Journal of Medical Ethics.
- 2019. Acceptability of family court decision-making in eight jurisdictions. Family Law. 867-869.
- 2021. Barbara Bennett Woodhouse, The Ecology of Childhood. How Our Changing World Threatens Children’s Rights. The International Journal of Children's Rights. 239-243.
- 2019. The Ethics of Medical Data Donation. Springer.
- 2021. Creating ‘family’ in adoption from care. 19 sider.
- 2021. Adoption from care in Austria. 16 sider.
- 2019. Shaping Children: The Pursuit of Normalcy in Pediatric Cognitive Neuro-enhancement. 14 sider.
- 2019. Ethical Medical Data Donation: A Pressing Issue. 6 sider.
- 2019. Enabling Posthumous Medical Data Donation: A Plea for the Ethical Utilisation of Personal Health Data. 18 sider.
- 2019. An Ethical Code for Posthumous Medical Data Donation. 15 sider.
- 2020. Pedersen et al v. Norway: Progress towards child-centrism at the European Court of Human Rights? . Strasbourg Observers.
- 2020. Familiengerichtlicher Kinderschutz in Deutschland – Ein internationaler Vergleich anlässlich des „Staufener Missbrauchsfalls“. FF - Forum Familienrecht. 14-17.