- Telefon+47 55 58 34 29
- BesøksadresseChristies gate 175007 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78025020 Bergen
- (2022). Who is “The Child”? Best Interests and Individuality of Children in Discretionary Decision-Making. The International Journal of Children's Rights. 120-145.
- (2022). The benefits, costs and feasibility of a low incidence COVID-19 strategy. The Lancet Regional Health - Europe.
- (2022). Digital twins and the ethics of health decision-making concerning children. Patterns.
- (2021). Breaking the cycle: Solidarity with care-leaver mothers. The Journal of Diversity and Gender Studies (DiGeSt). 82-92.
- (2021). A look into the future of the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe: an expert consultation. The Lancet Regional Health - Europe.
- (2020). Judging parental competence: A cross‐country analysis of judicial decision makers' written assessment of mothers' parenting capacities in newborn removal cases. Child & Family Social Work. 50-60.
- (2020). Family life for children in state care. An analysis of the European court of human rights’ reasoning on adoption without consent. The International Journal of Children's Rights. 715-747.
- (2019). The hidden proceedings - An analysis of accountability of child protection adoption proceedings in eight European jurisdictions. European Journal of Comparative Law and Governance. 339-371.
- (2018). Enabling Posthumous Medical Data Donation: An Appeal for the Ethical Utilisation of Personal Health Data. Science and Engineering Ethics.
- (2018). Atypical employment and disability in the digital economy: accountability gap leaves disabled app developers’ rights unprotected. Law, Innovation and Technology.
- (2021). Rethinking digitalization and the right to education post-COVID-19.
- (2021). European Court of Human Rights on Child Protection & Children's Rights.
- (2018). Children’s Right to Health: Childhood obesity.
- (2018). Children's Right to Child Friendly Justice.
- (2020). Protecting Children, Creating Citizens.
- (2020). Family Life for Children.
- (2020). Barn i "lockdown": Utfordrer korona-tiltakene barns rettigheter? .
- (2021). The Child Equality Perspective. Securing Children’s Presence in State Decision-Making. .
- (2021). Stewarding Children’s Data: Striking a balance between Sovereignty and Solidarity.
- (2021). Judging parental competence: A cross-country analysis of judicial decision-makers’ assessment of parental capacities in newborn removal cases.
- (2021). Family life for children in state care. An analysis of the European Court of Human Rights’ reasoning on adoption without consent.
- (2021). Discretionary reasoning in child protection.
- (2021). Decision-making and Participation of Children in the Child Protection System’ - The Invisible Child: The Child’s Perspective in Judicial Decision-Making in Eight European Countries.
- (2019). The Child’s Right to Family Life. An analysis of the European Court of Human Rights’ reasoning on adoption without consent.
- (2019). Giving yourself? Reflections on the ethics of data donation in healthcare.
- (2019). Ethical issues in Big Data for NCD risk factor surveillance.
- (2019). "Best interests at the edge of medicine: Conceptualising the individual child in child protection interventions".
- (2018). Justifying Removals of Newborn Babies: A Cross-Country Analysis of Judiciary Decision Makers Reasoning of Parental Capacities .
- (2019). Preface and acknowledgments. Philosophical Studies Series. v.
- (2021). Simulating (some) individuals in a connected world. Journal of Medical Ethics.
- (2019). Acceptability of family court decision-making in eight jurisdictions. Family Law. 867-869.
- (2021). Barbara Bennett Woodhouse, The Ecology of Childhood. How Our Changing World Threatens Children’s Rights. The International Journal of Children's Rights. 239-243.
- (2019). The Ethics of Medical Data Donation. Springer.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2021). Towards a European strategy to address the COVID-19 pandemic. The Lancet. 838-839.
- (2021). Creating ‘family’ in adoption from care. 19 sider.
- (2021). Adoption from care in Austria. 16 sider.
- (2019). Shaping Children: The Pursuit of Normalcy in Pediatric Cognitive Neuro-enhancement. 14 sider.
- (2019). Ethical Medical Data Donation: A Pressing Issue. 6 sider.
- (2019). Enabling Posthumous Medical Data Donation: A Plea for the Ethical Utilisation of Personal Health Data. 18 sider.
- (2019). An Ethical Code for Posthumous Medical Data Donation. 15 sider.
- (2020). Pedersen et al v. Norway: Progress towards child-centrism at the European Court of Human Rights? . Strasbourg Observers.
- (2020). Familiengerichtlicher Kinderschutz in Deutschland – Ein internationaler Vergleich anlässlich des „Staufener Missbrauchsfalls“. FF - Forum Familienrecht. 14-17.