- (2021). National growth dynamics of wind and solar power compared to the growth required for global climate targets. Nature Energy. 742-754.
- (2021). Meeting well-below 2°C target would increase energy sector jobs globally. One Earth. 1026-1036.
- (2021). Liquefied natural gas expansion plans in Germany: The risk of gas lock-in under energy transitions. Energy Research & Social Science. 18 sider.
- (2021). Failing the formative phase: The global diffusion of nuclear power is limited by national markets. Energy Research & Social Science. 17 sider.
- (2020). Solar has greater techno-economic resource suitability than wind for replacing coal mining jobs. Environmental Research Letters. 1-13.
- (2020). Reply to: Why fossil fuel producer subsidies matter. Nature. E5-E7.
- (2020). Covid-19 and the politics of sustainable energy transitions. Energy Research & Social Science. 1-7.
- (2019). The international technological nuclear cooperation landscape: A new dataset and network analysis. Energy Policy. 838-852.
- (2018). Limited emission reductions from fuel subsidy removal except in energy-exporting regions. Nature. 229-233.
- (2018). Integrating techno-economic, socio-technical and political perspectives on national energy transitions: A meta-theoretical framework. Energy Research & Social Science. 175-190.
- (2019). A regression analysis of differences between countries where coal-based electricity supply is contracting and countries where it is growing: Evidence from 40 countries over 25 years (1990-2015).
Brev til redaktøren
- (2019). Prospects for powering past coal. Nature Climate Change. 592-597.
- (2020). On the political feasibility of climate change mitigation pathways: Is it too late to keep warming below 1.5° C? Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change (WIRESs). 1-12.