- (2023). “Sustainability is not a vegan coffee shop.” Eliciting citizen attitudes and perspectives to localize the UN sustainable development goals. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management.
- (2023). Tracking integrated ecosystem assessments in the ICES network: a social network analysis of the ICES expert groups. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 282-294.
- (2023). Implementation of integrated ecosystem assessments in the International Council for the Exploration of the Sea - Conceptualizations, practice, and progress. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 1516-1528.
- (2022). Developing positional awareness in sustainability science: four archetypes for early career scientists working in an SDG world. Sustainability Science. 1-6.
- (2022). Tracking integrated ecosystem assessments in the ICES network: a social network analysis of the ICES expert groups.
- (2022). Localizing the SDGs for Norway: transdisciplinary approaches for sustainable coastal development.
- (2020). Overview of the #LoVeSeSDG project in search for a research case in LoVeSe.
- (2021). HIGHER EDUCATION AND SDG 14: Integrating Ocean Research for the Global Goals. Universitetet i Bergen.
- (2022). Localizing the Sustainable Development Goals for Marine and Coastal Management in Norway: A Venture Overdue. . 17 sider.
- (2022). Localizing the UN Sustainable Development Goals for Norway by eliciting citizen perspectives on sustainable coastal planning.
- (2021). Social-ecological networks for sustainable coastal development in northwestern Norway: a case study of Andøya.
- (2021). Localizing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for Norway: Telling A Story About People and Places.
- (2020). Localizing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals for Norway.
- (2022). WORKING GROUP ON MARITIME SYSTEMS (WGMARS). ICES Scientific Reports.