- 2021. Stem cell derived astrocytes with POLG mutations and mitochondrial dysfunction including abnormal NAD+ metabolism is toxic for neurons. BioRxiv.
- 2021. Axl-inhibitor bemcentinib alleviates mitochondrial dysfunction in the unilateral ureter obstruction murine model. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. 7407-7417.
- 2020. Disease-specific phenotypes in iPSC-derived neural stem cells with POLG mutations. EMBO Molecular Medicine. 1-26.
- 2020. Circulating inflammation-related factors are correlated with systemic redox status in IgA nephropathy; a case-control study. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. 10-18.
- 2019. AXL targeting reduces fibrosis development in experimental unilateral ureteral obstruction. Physiological Reports. 1-20.
- 2016. Non-canonical NF-κB pathway activation predicts outcome in borderline oestrogen receptor positive breast carcinoma. British Journal of Cancer. 322-331.
- 2014. Oxidative stress in susceptibility to breast cancer: Study in Spanish population. BMC Cancer.