- 2006. Ruth Gipps: Nationalism, Anti Modernism and Difference in English Music. Ashgate. 186 sider. ISBN: 0754601781.
- 1997. The Woman Composer: Creativity and the Gendered Politics of Musical Composition. Ashgate. 286 sider. ISBN: 1859281834.
- 2018. Moral Tuning: A cross-disciplinary study of musical metaphors in Adam Smith’s Theory of Moral Sentiments, and what they tell us about individual moral autonomy. Metaphilosophy. 49: 435-458. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/meta.12319
- 2017. Designing creative inter-disciplinary science and art interventions in schools: The case of Write a Science Opera (WASO). Cogent Education. 4:1376926: 1-20. Publisert 2017-09-08. doi: 10.1080/2331186X.2017.1376926
- 2015. The gendering of musical instruments: What is it? Why does it matter to music therapy? Nordic journal of music therapy. doi: doi:10.1080/08098131.2015.1088057
- 2013. A woman's voice: The politics of gender identity in music therapy and everyday life. The arts in psychotherapy. 40: 420-427. doi: 10.1016/j.aip.2013.05.015
- 2005. The Night Mrs Baker Made History’: Conducting, Display and the Interruption of Masculinity”. Women - A Cultural Review. 232-225.
- 2013. "It just makes you feel really good" : A narrative and reflection on the affordances of musical fandom across a life course. -, sider 75-94. I:
- 2013. Musical Life Stories. Narratives on Health Muscking. ISBN: 978-82-7853-081-8.
- 2017. Ive Lost You Only to Discover I Have Gone Missing. Original composition for 4 dancers: Performances May, November and December 2017.
- 2017. I Can't Find Myself (3 Minute Edit).
- 2017. Embodied Signatures: A short film exploring "What moves us?".
- 2015. I Can´t Find Myself: A short film capturing the experience of Dementia through Dance Theatre and Music.
- 2014. Remix.repeat.reinvent: Original multi-media project, performed at Pure Gold Music Festival.
- 2013. Becoming Bodies: A 37 minute screen dance ScienceArt collaboration.
- 2012. Your Story Calls Me: A 15 minute film and photographic exhibition featuring ten autobiographical performances of loss and grief.