- 2020. Acceptability of youth clubs focusing on comprehensive sexual and reproductive health education in rural Zambian schools: a case of Central Province. BMC Health Services Research. 9 sider.
- 2019. Factors influencing the use of reproductive health care services among married adolescent girls in Dang District, Nepal: a qualitative study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 1-9.
- 2019. Adolescent pregnancy and social norms in Zambia. Culture, Health and Sexuality.
- 2019. Acceptability of an economic support component to reduce early pregnancy and school dropout in Zambia: a qualitative case study. Global health action. 1-8.
- 2017. The health status of adolescents in Ecuador and the country’s response to the need for differentiated healthcare for adolescents. Reproductive Health.
- 2016. Scaling up sexuality education in Senegal: integrating family life education into the national curriculum. Sex Education : Sexuality, Society and Learning. 17 sider.
- 2016. Effectiveness of a girls’ empowerment programme on early childbearing, marriage and school dropout among adolescent girls in rural Zambia: study protocol for a cluster randomized trial. Trials. 15 sider.
- 2015. Twenty years after International Conference on Population and Development: where are we with adolescent sexual and reproductive health and rights? Journal of Adolescent Health. 1-6.
- 2015. Scaling up of Life Skills Based Education in Pakistan: a case study. Sex Education : Sexuality, Society and Learning. 15 sider.
- 2015. Programa Geração Biz, Mozambique: how did this adolescent health initiative grow from a pilot to a national programme, and what did it achieve? Reproductive Health. 12 sider.
- 2015. Documenting good practices: scaling up the youth friendly health service model in Colombia. Reproductive Health. 13 sider.
- 2015. Child Marriage Legislation in the Asia-Pacific Region. Review of Faith & International Affairs. 23-31.
- 2007. The social context of induced abortion among young couples in Côte d'Ivoire. African Journal of Reproductive Health. 13-23.
- 2000. Pierre Bourdieu om kjønn og makt. Sosiologi i dag. 94-103.
- 1999. Avoiding unwanted pregnancy - the role of communication, information and knowledge in the use of contraception among young Norwegian women. Patient Education and Counseling. 9 sider.
- 1998. Prevensjon som problem og kroppen som aktør: Kroppsliggjøring av struktur og mening. Kvinneforskning. 102-118.
- 2018. Review of the realisation of Norway’s “Strategy for intensifying international efforts for the elimination of female genital mutilation for the period 2014–2017. 16. 16. .
- 2018. Evaluation of agreement between Norwegian Church Aid and Norad for financial support to Haydom Lutheran Hospital. 9. 9. .
- 2009. South Africa, the National Gender Machinery, Gender Mainstreaming and the Fight against Gender Based Violence. .
- 2018. Child marriage.
- 2000. En kommentar til "Pikstormerne".
- 2001. Induced Abortion, Gender Relations and Inter-Generational Negotiations in Côte d'Ivoire.
- 2000. Le rôle des hommes dans la décision d'avorter.
- 1998. Dum i kondom. Unge menns forhold til bruk av prevensjon og forebygging av uønskede graviditeter.
- 1997. Young girls in Oslo. Sexual and contraceptive behavior.
- 2000. Den mannlige dominans og "kvinnenes historie". NIKK magasin. 20-21.
- 2000. An honest attempt. (A comment on Pikstormerne). NIKK magasin. 17-18.
- 2002. Kjønnsrelasjoner, reproduksjon og provosert abort i Elfenbenskysten.
- 2017. High participation in cluster randomized controlled trial on the effectiveness of a girls’ empowerment programme in rural Zambia .
- 2019. The political, research, programmatic, and social responses to adolescent sexual and reproductive health and rights in the 25 years since the international conference on population and development. S16-S40.
- 2015. Female Genital Mutilation: A Literature Review of the Current Status of Legislation and Policies in 27 African Countries and Yemen. 32-40.
- 2015. Ensuring Youth’s Right to Participation and Promotion of Youth Leadership in the Development of Sexual and Reproductive Health Policies and Programs. 51-57.
- 2015. Creating an Enabling Environment for Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Framework and Promising Approaches. 7-14.
- 2012. Preventing child marriages: first international day of the girl child “my life, my right, end child marriage”. 3 sider.
- 2015. Research priorities on ending child marriage and supporting married girls. Reproductive Health. 4 sider.